How do I get rid of benzo belly

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
My face literally feels like it has 2kgs of extra fat on it and everything just feels so flabby and frail. I know I had it when I was tapering twice but I don’t remember it lasting for more than a week and it definitely didn’t feel as bad as this. Anyone else ever got the same thing from withdrawals and how did you make it go away?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@distance decay

why does that happen when i take xan like ik what u mean:feelskek:
anyway mcdonald’s + red bull is legit leanmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and kebab
Lol just lay down and pray, i skipped school for 2 weeks, nothing you can do when your brain gets depleted of all its GABA.

Im pretty fit so I didnt get much of the GI problems but I did get bloated in the face, and it was like that for along time even though I was only on alproazam for 8 weeks.

How long was your taper, if your a consistent user hope you had a nice long one, otherwise you will need to just hold on as best you can

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Lol just lay down and pray, i skipped school for 2 weeks, nothing you can do when your brain gets depleted of all its GABA.

Im pretty fit so I didnt get much of the GI problems but I did get bloated in the face, and it was like that for along time even though I was only on alproazam for 8 weeks.

How long was your taper, if your a consistent user hope you had a nice long one, otherwise you will need to just hold on as best you can
Yeah it’s mainly effecting the face for me but my belly still feels flabby and kinda distended. My 0.25mg Klonopin taper was like just over three weeks, and before that I tried Valium for about a week. Highest dose I got too was 2mg Ativan. Was on that for just a month I think and then went down from there. So my taper was okay but I wouldn’t call it a nice long one hahahaha. There were a decent amount of days where I took more than I was supposed to lmao and ran out of my script early so was fucking feening hard. Defs not a smooth taper but still a taper I guess. Really wish I never binged or gave a few k pills to this chick otherwise I could’ve stuck with 0.125 for longer than a few days.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s mainly effecting the face for me but my belly still feels flabby and kinda distended. My 0.25mg Klonopin taper was like just over three weeks, and before that I tried Valium for about a week. Highest dose I got too was 2mg Ativan. Was on that for just a month I think and then went down from there. So my taper was okay but I wouldn’t call it a nice long one hahahaha. There were a decent amount of days where I took more than I was supposed to lmao and ran out of my script early so was fucking feening hard. Defs not a smooth taper but still a taper I guess. Really wish I never binged or gave a few k pills to this chick otherwise I could’ve stuck with 0.125 for longer than a few days.

Total usage time was probs 100 days or some shit.

Total usage time was probs 100 days or some shit.
You people are such idiots—carelessly using benzos for this long is insane. You should be very measured when using benzos because in a certain subset of the population, the physical addiction is permanent. Not only that but it is an abomination of a drug class

Imbecile

You people are such idiots—carelessly using benzos for this long is insane. You should be very measured when using benzos because in a certain subset of the population, the physical addiction is permanent. Not only that but it is an abomination of a drug class

Imbecile
I was taking them as prescribed dumb fuck. First month of my use was as PRN in psych ward.

I was taking them as prescribed dumb fuck. First month of my use was as PRN in psych ward.
Psychiatrists are part of the problem for even prescribing benzodiazepines. They are horrific drugs that are a net detriment to people.

Stop taking everything that’s given to you psycho ass nigga

Psychiatrists are part of the problem for even prescribing benzodiazepines. They are horrific drugs that are a net detriment to people.

Not really bro I was admitted to the ward for a month for acute crisis treatment to stabilise me. Was my decision to keep using them out of hospital every day. Only really needed them in hospital and the first couple weeks out. I know tons of shit about drugs and pharmacology so can’t really blame my psych.

Hilarious statement. As if I just act like a clueless retard in my appointments and don’t talk extensively about meds and autistically research psychopharmacology.