How do I fix my jaw asymmetry

I think so, I found out I have lateral pelvic tilt which means my pelvis is tilted slightly to the left, also throwing off my shoulder and face symmetry. I'm currently doing exercises to try to fix it and if that doesn't work I'm gonna visit a PT.
Can you share the exercises, I think I have this

would you suppose weakening the muscle by refraining from use & injecting botox would help undo the bone changes or at least stop it

fucking hell im turning into a
🌜
no, fixing it by correcting your bite and getting a proper night guard might tho

Had the same problem, i believe you need bimax to fix your tilted jaws and bite.

Notice how my jaws were leaning to one side before.

Fixing that is certainly the first step, then you can have a wraparoung implant to even the two sides or even fillers could do it
who was your doctor?

Is a PT the best professional to see to fix posture? I have the exact same problem you do which I believe was caused by a stronger tongue tie on right side compared to left, it even gives me functional scoliosis. I had it removed recently though which leads me to my next question
What about a myofunctional therapist? I hear they mostly focus on face/jaw but also posture as well, although most people visit them due to tongue thrust I hear some mewers go to it after tongue tie removal to help them perfect it all.
Is your skull higher on left?