How do I fuck oneitis

Cope

Cope

Seriously, she keeps coming by work area multiple days on end.

How do I seal the deal? Do I tell her I can’t talk and I’m just mewing ASAP?

Do I tell her I’m bi? I know being gay is the new meta but will this work with a teenage girl???

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Does she know who you are? That would be a good start.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, GabachoCopium, future_mogger and 5 others
Ye she knows my first name but not my last so she can’t find my cringe IG account yet
You should be able to tell by how she behaves around you. Has she initiated convos? Does she say hi? Does she smile at you?

If the answer to all 3 is no, it's over

You should be able to tell by how she behaves around you. Has she initiated convos? Does she say hi? Does she smile at you?

If the answer to all 3 is no, it's over
She does all three and literally waited 30 minutes to have a convo with me but I fumbled cuz autism and now I’m worried she thinks I’m gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
She does all three and literally waited 30 minutes to have a convo with me but I fumbled cuz autism and now I’m worried she thinks I’m gay
Are you GL? What's your rating?

If she does all 3 then just make a move. They are quite clear IOIs that you should act upon.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Are you GL? What's your rating?

If she does all 3 then just make a move. They are quite clear IOIs that you should act upon.
I’m above average I know that much. I’m prettyboymaxxed so usually I only get IOIs from girls who aren’t legal yet. I will act upon it next time I see her.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 30037

Do I tell her I’m bi? I know being gay is the new meta but will this work with a teenage girl???
I am 6’1, MTN+, 17, white and was rejected by my objectively LTB oneitis who was 5’0 and SEA

I am 6’1, MTN+, 17, white and was rejected by my objectively LTB oneitis who was 5’0 and SEA
Probably not MTN cuz I literally get IOIs from white 16 yr olds regularly and I’m 5’8 and half white

I’m above average I know that much. I’m prettyboymaxxed so usually I only get IOIs from girls who aren’t legal yet. I will act upon it next time I see her.
You know she's interested, so just be normal and she'll be receptive. Ask her this "Do you wanna hang out sometime after work?"

It's that simple

• +1
Reactions: Cope
You know she's interested, so just be normal and she'll be receptive. Ask her this "Do you wanna hang out sometime after work?"

It's that simple
Ye I was gonna say something like this but the last time I saw her she was with her Beckie friend which thru me off my strategy.

I will definitely initiate next time I see her

be rich asf + status max. may work tbh