HOW DO I GET A DEEPER VOICE FOR A DATE

J

Justical

Banned
I have a date in a couple of days but I have a shitty estrogen voice please help me

Talk with your normal voice, be oofy doofy if you have a shit voice. Do not try talking fake deep and monotone it makes you seem autistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Clark69, urukhaiascension and 4 others
Talk with your normal voice, be oofy doofy if you have a shit voice. Do not try talking fake deep and monotone it makes you seem autistic as fuck
should I scream into a pillow or something beforehand

should I scream into a pillow or something beforehand
talk with your normal voice, she is going out with you, not your money, or fashion sense, or voice! good luck!

• JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Allornothing and hello12344
You might as well ask, “how do I become Chad in 4 days?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, niqfan625, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 64865, Ragnar and 1 other person
Im screaming into a pillow and gargling apple cider vinegar beforhand
You’ll sound like a drug addict smoker. Not a smooth talker like James Bond. There’s not even enough time for that.

Genuine deep voice is genetic. Copers here won’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
idk man practice on vocular and do gutturals

dont understand how males can have a high pitched voice
when i was ~ 13 i just faked having a deep voice until eventually it became second nature
now my voice is deep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nietzsche and Salted_Salty
You’ll sound like a drug addict smoker. Not a smooth talker like James Bond. There’s not even enough time for that.

Genuine deep voice is genetic. Copers here won’t get it.
a raspy voice is good lol why does corpse husband have so many simps cuz of his voice alone even tho he's subhumen

dont understand how males can have a high pitched voice
when i was ~ 13 i just faked having a deep voice until eventually it became second nature
now my voice is deep
I don't want to sound autistic with that

if a girl wants to go on a date with u because of ur voice,chances of getting cucked by bbc in 3 days are very high

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
you can borrow mine for 50e per hour

• Woah
Reactions: Justical
a raspy voice is good lol why does corpse husband have so many simps cuz of his voice alone even tho he's subhumen
His voice has the right intonation in the first place but acid reflux made it raspy so it still sounded good when deep. High pitched voice cuck will sound better with a raspy voice but it’s nothing compared to an actual deep voice and it will failo you in other areas of life.

His voice has the right intonation in the first place but acid reflux made it raspy so it still sounded good when deep. High pitched voice cuck will sound better with a raspy voice but it’s nothing compared to an actual deep voice and it will failo you in other areas of life.
how

what does corpse look like?

talk slow and talk from your diaphragm

I have a date in a couple of days but I have a shitty estrogen voice please help me
Inyect test propionste high doses, smoke, get a sore throath

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Speak normally do not be retarded

Get a cold and wake up ten minutes before the date

U need to hop on hrt for voice

dont listen to their shir advice, before going on the date scream in a pillow 2-4 minutes to create swellings, youll have a way deeper voice about 10-20 hz deeper and with bass, much luck

dont listen to their shir advice, before going on the date scream in a pillow 2-4 minutes to create swellings, youll have a way deeper voice about 10-20 hz deeper and with bass, much luck
how long will this last for

voice doesn’t matter. just smile, have a good personality, smell good and you’re set!

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and tempelcat4
aren't you blackpilled buddy?
lol ik im trolling

you could try vocal exercises on yt or do what the other dude said and scream your lungs out for a temp solution

Inhale the smoke that comes out of your car's tailpipe

he sounds good in a mic not irl, have you heard someone with a raspy voice, there was this really nerdy dude on tiktok doing an interview and it was just a pure cringe fest

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
is this real

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4