How do I get rid of these folds?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I'm talking about these folds between your eyebrows, they make me look like angry Mark Wahlberg 24/7. I'm afraid if I use botox, it will look unnatural and I will look uncanny whenever I express myself like Simon Cowell. What would you recommend?

Mmm

if they're age related you'll be able to decrease them with micro-needling.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
if they're age related you'll be able to decrease them with micro-needling.
They started when I was a teenager. They are visible since I am 18 or 19 and now I am almost 30. Would micro needling and Retinol help?

Its unfortunately one of the first things that girls or people in general notice about me. They say I look pissed off even though I look neutral

Face exercises
Stop making that expression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and audimax
They started when I was a teenager. They are visible since I am 18 or 19 and now I am almost 30. Would micro needling and Retinol help?
as long as they're not caused by a bone issue you should be able to fix them, the reason I say that is because there's cases where people have these kind of wrinkles from birth, it's just their shape, but if it's collagen related you can generally fix it.

• +1
as long as they're not caused by a bone issue you should be able to fix them, the reason I say that is because there's cases where people have these kind of wrinkles from birth, it's just their shape, but if it's collagen related you can generally fix it.
Lifefuel tbh. Any link you can recommend?
Face exercises
Stop making that expression
Its unconscious when I focus, I dont do it actively

I use the dr penn 8, there's usually some sales where you can get it for cheap (don't pay over 80 for it) , needs disposable cartridges (it doesn't matter which you use but the more needles the faster the process, but you can just do the same area several times with a lower needled cartridge), I use it for my nasolabial folds + forehead and some other minor things you get with age, and also a line between my brow.

• +1

Its unconscious when I focus, I dont do it actively
Well they say an over active mind can create forehead creases wrinkles