How do i get rid of whiteheads an blackheads on my face?

mefrom

mefrom

Bronze
So i've been using benzol peroxide for a while and had a pretty clean diet so i've managed to get rid of pretty much any big pimples. but i still have these tiny, only noticable from close whiteheads and blackheads on my forehead and my neck. What do i do to get rid of these? Im applying benzol peroxide on them but they just arent going away. Any product recommendations?

Tldr: how can i remove my tiny white- and blackheads that aren't going away with benzol peroxide?

Attachments

• 20240228_212339.jpg
    20240228_212339.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240228_212916.jpg
    20240228_212916.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
maybe tretinoin?

11465cb6 41a6 4edb 829d af0f0b383691

Your face rn

I just found out tretonin requires prescription in my country. Do you think i need to have severe acne for my doctor to give that to me?
depends on the derm. In my case I got it prescribed when I had little to no acne. Just ask as many as you can until you find one who's willing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
depends on the derm. In my case I got it prescribed when I had little to no acne. Just ask as many as you can until you find one who's willing.
Ok might try

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
So i've been using benzol peroxide for a while and had a pretty clean diet so i've managed to get rid of pretty much any big pimples. but i still have these tiny, only noticable from close whiteheads and blackheads on my forehead and my neck. What do i do to get rid of these? Im applying benzol peroxide on them but they just arent going away. Any product recommendations?

Tldr: how can i remove my tiny white- and blackheads that aren't going away with benzol peroxide?

I use a 2% salicylic acid + 5% niacinamide serum against these with great effect. I use other products too, but in this, this made a difference.

https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/in...cylic-acid-and-niacinamide-serum/1617857.html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Ok tysm. What time do you apply it?

Twice a day. In the morning first thing after washing my face with water. In the evening first thing after washing my face with cleanser.