• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanyewestglazer, Soychadcell, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 1 other person
title, 17 years old and 6'2 barefoot
Graycel moment
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 62070, NebulaExplorer and 3 others
why care about height when its all about dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, mathis and mog_or_be_mogged
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Soychadcell and wishIwasSalludon
why care about height when its all about dick?
beacuse dick is already grown enough, i need height for something else, do u really think i wouldnt be satisfied by being 6'3 in shoes when it comes to bitches

why tho it gets uncomfortable I heard from my friend that at 6'5 you hit doors cars get uncomfortable be happy man and at 17 to I'm 15 and 5'9 ish I'd do anything to switch heights

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
beacuse dick is already grown enough, i need height for something else, do u really think i wouldnt be satisfied by being 6'3 in shoes when it comes to bitches
How big is it rn?

Btw for height lifts will give 2 inches and imo 6’4 is ideal height for most foids just larp 6’6 they won’t notice the difference true 6’6 is over kill

why tho it gets uncomfortable I heard from my friend that at 6'5 you hit doors cars get uncomfortable be happy man and at 17 to I'm 15 and 5'9 ish I'd do anything to switch heights
beacuse i play basketball and 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) isnt ideal, also living in country of ogres where guys my age are 200cm (for example my best friend is 203 and i feel bad walking next to him in public

beacuse i play basketball and 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) isnt ideal, also living in country of ogres where guys my age are 200cm (for example my best friend is 203 and i feel bad walking next to him in public
i'd get fucked there well the hell do u live also 6'5 is a 3 inch difference man not that bad

gotovo je

manlet si ako si ispod 195 na Balkanu posebno CG Hercegovina Dalmacija
ovi debili u americi misle da je 186-7 dobra visina, kako ti njima da objasnis to hahaha

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Bosnia?

ovi debili u americi misle da je 186-7 dobra visina, kako ti njima da objasnis to hahaha
Neki cak misle da je 182-3 dobro a bukvalno i sam znas da je sve vise cura od 180+ pa cak i do 190

Ja sam 183 i cesto srecem cure znatno vise od mene sto znaci da ispod 195 ne mozes biti "siguran" da te ne heightmogaju

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
if you cant slay at 6'2 it means you are ugly faggot going to 6'6 wont change that

fuck off

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
if you cant slay at 6'2 it means you are ugly faggot going to 6'6 wont change that
you retarded nigger if i wanted to get laid right fucking now i could, thats not what i need height for

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
What country?

It will probably be hard to source any drugs that will actually make you taller if you live in montenegro but good luck.
i can get mk677, u think it can help and is it good idea to take it at 17

obviously lying
op is like 5'9 and needs 4 inches to be qualified as a man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Feliezzx and justropemaxbro