How do I go to work, go to gym, and then side hustle maxx after work without feeling exhausted and burned out

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
How do I go to work, go to gym, and then side hustle maxx after work without feeling exhausted and burned out

im exhausted after just work. let alone gym too. let alone side hustle maxxing TOO

but i need hope that i can escpae wageslavery one day otherwise life just isnt worth living

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard, poopoohead and 1 other person
Inshallah crypto saves me from a lifetime of wageslaving.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
only thing i can think of is to pay a filipino 300 per month to work on my side hustle 40 hours per week full time for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and thereallegend

im exhausted after just work. let alone gym too. let alone side hustle maxxing TOO

but i need hope that i can escpae wageslavery one day otherwise life just isnt worth living

Attachments

• X2Download.app-Jeremy Meeks _ Anything is possible ! Never give up(720p).mp4
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, thereallegend and sergeant blackpill
Yes, life is hard. Success is hard. You cannot get there without eating shit, which is why so many people fall prey to get rich schemes.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Don’t train every evening. Choose 2-3 days a week for training. Then use the other evenings for your side hustle. Training everyday is totally unnecessary as long as you hit each major muscle group when you train. The rest will actually help you grow quicker. You need to budget your time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You can't

• Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Sleep at 10 PM get up at 6AM and youll have enough time to do everything in a day have a calendar too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, thereallegend and JovenCansao
make sure your gym workout is not high intensity that drains you out. This means stay out of 5*5 and HIIT type of workouts. I'm not saying they are meme, but they don't serve your purpose of energy-levelsmaxxing.
Do hypertrophy work + 30 min moderate intensity cardio (BPM at 130-140 range)

don't go too deep into a caloric deficit either, or you will again feel drained.

Doing these two will make sure the workouts do not GIMP you but actually serve as a natural Adderall.

Outside of these, there is the STIM and other extracurricular route, which I won't share here because you may end up overdoing them and harming yourself.

To be transparent, I don't give a fuck if u kill urself, I just don't want it to be associated with me.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 26859 and 5.5psl
make sure your gym workout is not high intensity that drains you out. This means stay out of 5*5 and HIIT type of workouts. I'm not saying they are meme, but they don't serve your purpose of energy-levelsmaxxing.
Do hypertrophy work + 30 min moderate intensity cardio (BPM at 130-140 range)

don't go too deep into a caloric deficit either, or you will again feel drained.

Doing these two will make sure the workouts do not GIMP you but actually serve as a natural Adderall.

Outside of these, there is the STIM and other extracurricular route, which I won't share here because you may end up overdoing them and harming yourself.

To be transparent, I don't give a fuck if u kill urself, I just don't want it to be associated with me.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

fuck it imma give one, it's quite innocent IMO: look into Armodafinil. 75mg everyday is good.

it has a long half-life so it will leak a bit into your sleep, to counter that make sure you get magnesium glycinate (glycinate is the chill nigga form of magnesium), glycine itself and melatonin (max 1mg).