How do I look high-class or at least not ghetto with dreads?

DrkNormie

DrkNormie

Iron
I'm thinking of getting dreads(two strand twist since my hair is long asf already) since it'll look good on me but at the same time I feel like it could affect me career wise. Whenever I go out for job applications/internships, how do I look like a high-class functioning member of society with dreads instead of a ghetto rat that just robbed a white nigga a few hours ago?

Currently, I'm thinking that maybe a clean middle part or tying the dreads back except for a few on the side in the workplace or smth; this should look relatively fine and not ghetto, right?

Ill take you seriously if you cosplay Predator

Otherwise lose the dreads.

It gives a low class vibe but if youre well dressed and groomed, no face, neck, hand tattoos, no piercing you can look more high class

but still when I see someone with dreads, the first tought that comes to mind is a thug, it gives a rebel and primitive vibe

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
plus dreads look cool and people with dreads are usually interesting and fun

It gives a low class vibe but if youre well dressed and groomed, no face, neck, hand tattoos, no piercing you can look more high class

but still when I see someone with dreads, the first tought that comes to mind is a thug, it gives a rebel and primitive vibe
Fuck, just don't want it to affect any future career opportunities