How to get tiktok type Dreads that actually look good (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Know the difference between good and bad dreads

Good Dreads

as you can see these dreads have nice thickness, are fully dreadded through each lock, and have a fluffy look to them
Bad Dreads

As you can see these dreads are skinny asf, not fully dreaded, or extremely frizzy

Bad dreads will decrease your smv but good dreads will significantly increase your smv. Especially since all of the tiktok brainwashing nowadays with girls obsessed over dreads. Even as a subhuman, if your dreads are nice you can be tyrone lite tier

I will show you how to get good dreads. And btw i actually have good dreads so im not just getting info from howtogrowdreads.com or some bs. These methods actually work for me and i can confirm. Now there is two ways you can actually do it. Starter locs and free forms I will give pros and cons to both

Starter Locs:
Are easy to start
Faster to grow
Everyone can do it

Free Forms:
End product looks better than starter locs
Thicker
Take much longer to grow

How to get Free Forms
1. Wash and oil your hair once every 2 weeks. Dont be a retard who washes their hair once a year thinking they shit gon lock up. Regular washing is good for locs because you will end up looking like this

Washing and oiling also helps the hair lock up better as well as helps it grow faster and thicker

2. Use the hand method
After washin your hair, rub your hair in circles with the palm of your hand. Do this every time you come out of the shower. Dont use a sponge as sponges will damage your hair. After rubbing it shake it, it will help give your free forms a slightly curly look

3. Take biotin pills.
The main thing about free forms is growing your hair longer. Usually hair will naturally lock on its own if not picked out. Biotin will speed up hair growth

4. Wait and trust the proccess
Free forms could take up to 4 years to grow so just know you might have a ugly stage for a while. You could get a wig if you want when you go in public

5. Use a spray bottle with oil every once in a while. spray it on the strands and then rub it in with your palms

Donts:
Dont brush or comb your hair, Dont dye your hair while its still growing (could lead to thin dreads), dont use dread extensions or beads (will cause thin dreads)

How to get Starter Locs
Starter locs aka 2 strand twists are the easiest method to get dreads. you will need a spray bottle with water, hair oil, hair cream, twisting/locking gel, hair clips, wide toothed comb, 3 toothed african parting comb

1. spray hair with water and apply some cream to it
2. Part your hair into sections using hair clips, leave one section unparted and thats the one you will work on
3. Spray the section you are working on with water and apply oil and cream from the root to tip. Comb that part with a wide tooth comb
4. Grab 2 strands of hair, about the size you would want your dreads to be and start twisting them around each other (from the base)
5. Apply locking gel to the tips once youve twisted them together and rub them together with your palms (you can also just fully lock the tips by tieng a knot

Donts:
don't twist your dreads too tight or you will get alopecia nigga, stop using a shit ton of oil and cream or your hair will have no breathing space and room to grow. will make them thinner, stop retwisting too much

Make sure you are wearing a bonnet at night to help your hair naturally lock up. Avoid constantly washing your hair but make sure your atleast doing it once every two weeks to avoid musty or extremely wild dreads.

Attachments

• 1703175990245.png
    1703175990245.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerohopecel, greywind, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, batteryfresh, e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU and 4 others
Afro is better

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, KING REIDYZ, LivingWaters and 1 other person
Forget this, rate my ascension plan.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, oxymoron, LivingWaters and 2 others
Just get a full head and not a retarded cut like a sky top and have at least 80 locs its enough for the tiktok dreads

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, Abhorrence, LivingWaters and 1 other person
If you're getting starter locs go to a locitation don't do it urself JFL

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and X D
If you're getting starter locs go to a locitation don't do it urself JFL
just spend 200 dollars every 2 months for somethnig you can do for free theory

I dont know where you live but I pay reasonable price of 45 pounds where a professional takes care of my hair rather than me doing it and fucking up

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Know the difference between good and bad dreads

Good Dreads
View attachment 2622754View attachment 2622753View attachment 2622755
as you can see these dreads have nice thickness, are fully dreadded through each lock, and have a fluffy look to them
Bad Dreads
View attachment 2622756View attachment 2622760View attachment 2622764
As you can see these dreads are skinny asf, not fully dreaded, or extremely frizzy

Bad dreads will decrease your smv but good dreads will significantly increase your smv. Especially since all of the tiktok brainwashing nowadays with girls obsessed over dreads. Even as a subhuman, if your dreads are nice you can be tyrone lite tier
View attachment 2622768View attachment 2622770

I will show you how to get good dreads. And btw i actually have good dreads so im not just getting info from howtogrowdreads.com or some bs. These methods actually work for me and i can confirm. Now there is two ways you can actually do it. Starter locs and free forms I will give pros and cons to both

Starter Locs:
Are easy to start
Faster to grow
Everyone can do it

Free Forms:
End product looks better than starter locs
Thicker
Take much longer to grow

How to get Free Forms
1. Wash and oil your hair once every 2 weeks. Dont be a retard who washes their hair once a year thinking they shit gon lock up. Regular washing is good for locs because you will end up looking like this
View attachment 2622782
Washing and oiling also helps the hair lock up better as well as helps it grow faster and thicker

2. Use the hand method
After washin your hair, rub your hair in circles with the palm of your hand. Do this every time you come out of the shower. Dont use a sponge as sponges will damage your hair. After rubbing it shake it, it will help give your free forms a slightly curly look

3. Take biotin pills.
The main thing about free forms is growing your hair longer. Usually hair will naturally lock on its own if not picked out. Biotin will speed up hair growth

4. Wait and trust the proccess
Free forms could take up to 4 years to grow so just know you might have a ugly stage for a while. You could get a wig if you want when you go in public

5. Use a spray bottle with oil every once in a while. spray it on the strands and then rub it in with your palms

Donts:
Dont brush or comb your hair, Dont dye your hair while its still growing (could lead to thin dreads), dont use dread extensions or beads (will cause thin dreads)

How to get Starter Locs
Starter locs aka 2 strand twists are the easiest method to get dreads. you will need a spray bottle with water, hair oil, hair cream, twisting/locking gel, hair clips, wide toothed comb, 3 toothed african parting comb

1. spray hair with water and apply some cream to it
2. Part your hair into sections using hair clips, leave one section unparted and thats the one you will work on
3. Spray the section you are working on with water and apply oil and cream from the root to tip. Comb that part with a wide tooth comb
4. Grab 2 strands of hair, about the size you would want your dreads to be and start twisting them around each other (from the base)
5. Apply locking gel to the tips once youve twisted them together and rub them together with your palms (you can also just fully lock the tips by tieng a knot

Donts:
don't twist your dreads too tight or you will get alopecia nigga, stop using a shit ton of oil and cream or your hair will have no breathing space and room to grow. will make them thinner, stop retwisting too much

Make sure you are wearing a bonnet at night to help your hair naturally lock up. Avoid constantly washing your hair but make sure your atleast doing it once every two weeks to avoid musty or extremely wild dreads.
when my hair covers my face i get called emo faggot when a back dude does it its a dread head

BOTB thread for blackcels

Forget this, rate my ascension plan.
You’re like those salesmen in Peshawar that try to argue with other shopkeepers and persuade you to come to theirs. But instead of selling fireworks or some cool shit it’s an ascension plan 😂😂

No thanks I don't want to look like a ShitToker

Nice, but i still preach the wigpill

Dreads is for thugs

Buzexit it is bette

200 ???

it’s like 50 € in France lol
, you Americans are so weird

thanks im white but ima try it

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, edodalic29 and LivingWaters
Good thread, but I'm done with the dread game now. I'm reppin skin fade gang