How do I make my oneitis think about me for the rest of her life?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I think I overheard my oneitis in class saying she likes me, this is 100% cope but let's run with it for a sec. If she got to know me or looked at me for a couple seconds too long, she would lose whatever miniscule feeling there are. How do I not fuck this up, if I leave for the military out of nowhere, will she think about me or forget me. How do I leave a lasting impression without her realizing that I'm fucking ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Napoleon1800
Let's be realistic. She will live in your head rent-free for the next decade and you will never get over her. To her, you're not even worth a thought, you're like a fleeting object which she walks past everyday like a chair or a table. You're that insignificant. She lives in your head every moment and you over analyse her every movement, facial expression and word. But she will think nothing of you or your existence - which will be forgotten as soon as you move on with life.

Such is the life of an incel with oneitis.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Rimaxtis, bishōnenmaxxer and 4 others
Women only remember chads the rest are faceless shadows to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 24459, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Let's be realistic. She will live in your head rent-free for the next decade and you will never get over her. To her, you're not even worth a thought, you're like a fleeting object which she walks past everyday like a chair or a table. You're that insignificant. She lives in your head every moment and you over analyse her every movement, facial expression and word. But she will think nothing of you or your existence - which will be forgotten as soon as you move on with life.

Such is the life of an incel with oneitis.
So ER?

IMG 20221218 WA0005

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
not possible unless you're chad or if you do something very memorable

blowing your brains out with a shotgun in front of her would probably suffice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mewton, horizontallytall and 2 others
I think I overheard my oneitis in class saying she likes me, this is 100% cope but let's run with it for a sec. If she got to know me or looked at me for a couple seconds too long, she would lose whatever miniscule feeling there are. How do I not fuck this up, if I leave for the military out of nowhere, will she think about me or forget me. How do I leave a lasting impression without her realizing that I'm fucking ugly
dnr but the answer to ur title is ascend to chad any other answer is cope

I failed to take away my oneitis's virginity it's over tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: MongolTurk
One more oneitiscel added to the collection
@GabachoCopium
@gribsufer1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk, GabachoCopium, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
she will never even know you exist. why do you want to be remembered by some irrelevant foid?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MongolTurk, the boss, horizontallytall and 1 other person
oneitis is the most retarded zoomer slang ever just say platonic ffs

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk, horizontallytall and Aypo129
useless. She doesn’t want you.

She forgets about incels, i saw my first oneitis after 4 years and when i greeted her she didn’t remember me.

Over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk, the boss, standardcel and 2 others
When i was 15 their was this girl who was prolly 12 who liked me a lot and then after three years she got my number from somewhere and messaged me outta nowhere, we talked about other shit

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk, the boss and Latinolooksmaxxer
useless. She doesn’t want you.

She forgets about incels, i saw my first oneitis after 4 years and when i greeted her she didn’t remember me.

Over.
solipsism makes us think other ppl think about us as often as we do about them

truth is stacies dont think about anyone but gigachads

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: MongolTurk, the boss, radicalrationalist and 1 other person
When i was 15 their was this girl who was prolly 12 who liked me a lot and then after three years she got my number from somewhere and messaged me outta nowhere, we talked about other shit
brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Just let it go bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk, Latinolooksmaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
Just rape her brah.

Kill her pet

• Woah
Reactions: the boss
Just rape her brah.
I want her to view me in a positive light. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. I don't even think about her sexually really, SUUUPPPERRR cucked

Do something very unusual Infront of her

If you haven't fucked her you're a fatherless cuckold

murder her entire family