How do I make myself attractive to women, especially my crush?

Move to SEA it’s your only hope

Be chad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Take hgh for height since you’re 16 and save for leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and dogtown
Take hgh for height since you’re 16 and save for leg lengthening
HGH won't help him get taller. He just needs to hope that he grows before puberty ends.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Incorrect
If you're really 5'2 there's no way you'll ever be attractive to women in a sexual way.
Actually, no man below 6'2 will be that attractive to women.

Growth hormones and mk677 lol.
Growth is way too expensive and MK677 will turn this guy into a ravenous dog when it comes to hunger. He'll literally never feel full and will over-eat. MK677 does force your pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone without shutting down it's function. On the flipside, the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, the exact receptor which MK677 binds to, is also responsible for secreting ghrelin, which is essentially your body's "hunger hormone". It's not possible to make your body secrete surplus amounts of GH without secreting Ghrelin, or vice versa as the GHS-R is in charge of secreting both GH and Ghrelin. With injectable GH you don't have the hunger problems to the same extent as the GH is not binding to the GHS-R. Infact it doesn't even affect this receptor or the pituitary gland. It just increases your body's level of GH through the exogenous hormone and doesn't even suppress natural production or secretion.

And GH will not make him grow taller.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Growth is way too expensive and MK677 will turn this guy into a ravenous dog when it comes to hunger. He'll literally never feel full and will over-eat. MK677 does force your pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone without shutting down it's function. On the flipside, the growth hormone secretagogue receptor, the exact receptor which MK677 binds to, is also responsible for secreting ghrelin, which is essentially your body's "hunger hormone". It's not possible to make your body secrete surplus amounts of GH without secreting Ghrelin, or vice versa as the GHS-R is in charge of secreting both GH and Ghrelin. With injectable GH you don't have the hunger problems to the same extent as the GH is not binding to the GHS-R. Infact it doesn't even affect this receptor or the pituitary gland. It just increases your body's level of GH through the exogenous hormone and doesn't even suppress natural production or secretion.

And GH will not make him grow taller.
What the fuck will I do then?
Wear lifts and hope for the best.

5’2 is meme tier tbh. I’m sorry about that.
Didn't know you were on here tbh.

If you're really 5'2 there's no way you'll ever be attractive to women in a sexual way.
Actually, no man below 6'2 will be that attractive to women.

You're an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Quik
Move to SEA your white, as long as you have. A decent face you will get a girl

• +1
Reactions: Autist
What the fuck will I do then?

Didn't know you were on here tbh.
Get lots of calcium, zinc and vitamin D3. Exercise a lot, eat lots of fruit and vegetables and pray.

• +1
Reactions: First loss
Liftfraud hard (4+ inches) and get on accutane for the acne.
DO NOT TAKE ACCUTANE, THIS WILL STUNT YOUR GROWTH. I'm serious, you will fucking regret this, especially if you had the potential to grow more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Don't give me this shit. I thought people on looksmaxx can help tbh.
No dude, it's over if you're 160cm tall, just how it is.
Now young girls kinda don't know what they want and are kinda easy manipulated so you could prolly get layed once if you're at a right place and right time when she's intoxicated or smth, but other than that don't get your hopes up.

Prove that claim boyo.
Well, I can't. But there are a lot of anecdotal reports of it causing a stunting of growth, and joint point accompanying it too. If you do a Google search you will see the same thing.

That alone should be enough to avoid accutane until your confident that you're done growing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
DO NOT TAKE ACCUTANE, THIS WILL STUNT YOUR GROWTH. I'm serious, you will fucking regret this, especially if you had the potential to grow more.
It's possible, but very rare. About a 1% chance or less if you take 40mg or lower per day. Taking 100mg+ daily raises the possibility to about 10%. I took accutane aged 17 from Feb-July 2015. Now I'm 6'2. So it didn't stunt my growth.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
What the fuck will I do then?.

I grew slightly over two inches between 16 and 18, and I can't even be certain I'm done growing yet at nearing 19. At 5'2", it's pretty much over, but if you can get closer to 5'5" you might have a chance. The growth hormones people are recommending might help with that but I don't know myself. Assuming you're willing to consider it, leg-lengthening can add another couple of inches. Lifts can add another couple of inches, but don't go for anything too crazy or you'll look like a clown. If you reach 5'7" you're in with a shot provided you've got the rest of yourself in good shape. It's really worth the effort. At that short you're not just going to struggle with women, but you're likely going to get little respect from men too. Chances are slim though and it'll take a lot. Best of luck man.

At 5'2 currently youre honestly invisible to atleast 95% of women. Im not trolling or joking im dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
At 5'2 currently youre honestly invisible to atleast 95% of women. Im not trolling or joking im dead serious

You're being too kind at saying 95%. I know 4'10" girls that wouldn't touch a 5'2" guy if you paid them.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 701 and androidcel
You're being too kind at saying 95%. I know 4'10" girls that wouldn't touch a 5'2" guy if you paid them.
Praying that op atleast reaches manlet status.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
At 5'2" he's barely a womanlet. Pray, pray and pray to Gandy.
Looksmax.org will pray for @First loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Autist, bobs_pls and 2 others
well maybe buff up, grow a beard and start attending fantasy conventions as a dwarf and try to hit on some autistic foids

Well, I can't. But there are a lot of anecdotal reports of it causing a stunting of growth, and joint point accompanying it too. If you do a Google search you will see the same thing.

That alone should be enough to avoid accutane until your confident that you're done growing.
**joint pain
For the love of fucking god :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just pretend to be a Ewok

time to bonesmash your spine :feelsohgod: