How do i not fall into bluepill again ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I thought blackpill would turn my heart to stone but unfortunately i am not a psychopath and i am still able to feel feelings. I catched feelings for the HTB i mentioned in my post yesterday and cant stop thinking about her. I know that she is not a perfect human being and am aware of female hypergamy but the bluepill is trying to take control over my mind again.

I think a balance between bluepill and blackpill is better than being fully blackpilled as being fully blackpilled is very stressful and makes one unhappy in the long term.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, humanoidsub7, 5.5psl and 8 others
being unhappy better

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, AngryShortMale, 0hMan and 4 others
Jesus, you and me are in the same. I also thought that after being blackpilled, I would be immune to the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Shogun
Take the bluepill, it's better for you mentally and probably as true as the blackpill. Rather live a happy delusional life than a sad true one.

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, bugeater23, Engineeringcel and 3 others
being unhappy better
I am blackpilled since nearly a year and i have never been this depressed and hollow in my life before. I cant continue this lifestyle of surfing incel websites forever without losing my mind

• +1
Reactions: Aloft and Engineeringcel
Take the bluepill, it's better for you mentally and probably as true as the blackpill. Rather live a happy delusional life than a sad true one.
I would have never thought i say this since i am blackpilled but you are probably right. But i will definitely keep always keep some redpills and blackpills with me, like never moving together with a girl or never marrying a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel
I become more blackpilled when I gain weight and bluepilled when I’m lean which eventually caught on to lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, Engineeringcel and wayme
Jesus, you and me are in the same. I also thought that after being blackpilled, I would be immune to the bluepill.
are you also in love ?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
never moving together with a girl or never marrying a girl

You're never going to hold on to those beliefs. They are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
You're never going to hold on to those beliefs. They are retarded.
I don't wanna get divorceraped and i don't wanna move in with a girl because you are giving up your privacy and she will see weaker sides of you

Falling in love doesn’t mean you are blue pilled idiot.

It’s a normal human feeling, the fact that you fall in love knowing how reality works it’s a sign that you are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and bradpittshairline

It’s a normal human feeling, the fact that you fall in love knowing how reality works it’s a sign that you are blackpilled.
OP’s first mistake is wanting to be recognized by a certain pill which is retarded. No “pill” is a status symbol except to losers.

Having such feelings means your brain is healthy and you’re improving. Ask her out, don’t care if she rejected. And you can just chat with her first to test waters

• +1
Reactions: callisto, laaoo, Sasuke177 and 1 other person
im lowkey bluepilled fr fr

• +1
Reactions: wayme and laaoo

I see but i don't want to make the mistake of fully investing into a potential relationship just to get my heart broken

OP’s first mistake is wanting to be recognized by a certain pill which is retarded. No “pill” is a status symbol except to losers.
I don't view pills as status symbols, the pills are different perspectives on life and human nature from my point of view

I don't wanna get divorceraped and i don't wanna move in with a girl because you are giving up your privacy and she will see weaker sides of you

Take this as you will but you have 0 life experience and don't know what you're talking about.

Women get fucked harder than men in divorce for various reasons. No career because they raised kids, lower quality of potential suitors (single dad's are more desirable than single moms), and they are usually saddled with whatever kid that came out of the marriage.

Not moving in with a LTR woman when you are past age 25 is so ridiculous I can't even say anything except you are probably like 14

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I don't view pills as status symbols, the pills are different perspectives on life and human nature from my point of view
Don’t try to fit into a pill. There are no hard rules in this open world

Take this as you will but you have 0 life experience and don't know what you're talking about.

Women get fucked harder than men in divorce for various reasons. No career because they raised kids, lower quality of potential suitors (single dad's are more desirable than single moms), and they are usually saddled with whatever kid that came out of the marriage.

Not moving in with a LTR woman when you are past age 25 is so ridiculous I can't even say anything except you are probably like 14
This is true, to be honest I wonder how many of these divorces are because of the husband being a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177
difference is that blackpill is inherently positive, by realizing the subhuman/normies problems the only way to go is p, unfortunately too many rotting fakecels

I am blackpilled since nearly a year and i have never been this depressed and hollow in my life before. I cant continue this lifestyle of surfing incel websites forever without losing my mind
i have not felt happiness in 3 years now and im 18 imagine being teenpilled

• So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
oh thats easy! just try to tell this girl your feelings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 39140
oh thats easy! just try to tell this girl your feelings.
From what i found out a girl will get turned off when you confess her feelings to her

what are you trying to imply ?
women wait around at the finish line for all the people who work out and make money and if u dont meet their criteria it rlly doesnt matter how you feel about them

inside doesnt matter, its all external. shape is key

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
i wish i was bluepilled

I thought blackpill would turn my heart to stone but unfortunately i am not a psychopath and i am still able to feel feelings. I catched feelings for the HTB i mentioned in my post yesterday and cant stop thinking about her. I know that she is not a perfect human being and am aware of female hypergamy but the bluepill is trying to take control over my mind again.

I think a balance between bluepill and blackpill is better than being fully blackpilled as being fully blackpilled is very stressful and makes one unhappy in the long term.
Black pill until you are attractive then blue pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Black pill until you are attractive then blue pill
never happens, u will neved be satisfied, look at jordan barret psl god still gets surgeries. No way out of blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Napoleon1800
never happens, u will neved be satisfied, look at jordan barret psl god still gets surgeries. No way out of blackpill
Just set a goal like htn or chadlite, ascend to the maximum of your potential then leave. Once you ascend as best you can just leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Just set a goal like htn or chadlite, ascend to the maximum of your potential then leave. Once you ascend as best you can just leave
you wont leave as i said never will be satisfied

blackpill is the real reality

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
mogs me, i learned bp at 19
You are around 20 I assume?
I haven't had love feelings since about 21 or so. Idk what exactly changed in me, perhaps, head trauma at 23, but no love feelings anymore towards any girl (I may "like" them and feel physical attraction but no thinking about a specific girl every time, no idealization or other attributes). And I'm glad for that. Having unshared love or loving someone who you know logically is bad for you can be really awful.
Some other people report similar feelings, they attribute it to maturation, but there is plenty of older desperate simps so I don't think it's a rule.

You are around 20 I assume?
I haven't had love feelings since about 21 or so. Idk what exactly changed in me, perhaps, head trauma at 23, but no love feelings anymore towards any girl (I may "like" them and feel physical attraction but no thinking about a specific girl every time, no idealization or other attributes). And I'm glad for that. Having unshared love or loving someone who you know logically is bad for you can be really awful.
Some other people report similar feelings, they attribute it to maturation, but there is plenty of older desperate simps so I don't think it's a rule.
It actually looks very good currently with the girl. Now i just let it flow and hope my hopes won't be crushed

Find a balance

C9A79F34 B517 448D 895E F2BEA4F17B25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
okay but what the heck does money have to do with muh misogyny ? Did a soyboy write this ?
Idk not my pic

It’s probably referring to being humble regarding your wealth, people can’t cope there are girls wealthier than them. My interpretation xd

Wow, you have been blackpilled at 15 ?

Yes, my cousin showed me it (I have personally been 'black-pilled' for about three to four years).

people can’t cope there are girls wealthier than them
That's understandable, its like being shorter than your gf. She will never truly respect you