How do i not fall into bluepill again ?

Lmao the same thing happened to me with my last gf I even thought about maybe getting maried and having kids some day. Crazy how much getting pussy changes your brain chemistry.

Take this as you will but you have 0 life experience and don't know what you're talking about.

Women get fucked harder than men in divorce for various reasons. No career because they raised kids, lower quality of potential suitors (single dad's are more desirable than single moms), and they are usually saddled with whatever kid that came out of the marriage.

Not moving in with a LTR woman when you are past age 25 is so ridiculous I can't even say anything except you are probably like 14
“Women get fuvked in divorce harder than men”

Bro what?

I thought blackpill would turn my heart to stone but unfortunately i am not a psychopath and i am still able to feel feelings. I catched feelings for the HTB i mentioned in my post yesterday and cant stop thinking about her. I know that she is not a perfect human being and am aware of female hypergamy but the bluepill is trying to take control over my mind again.

I think a balance between bluepill and blackpill is better than being fully blackpilled as being fully blackpilled is very stressful and makes one unhappy in the long term.
Blackpill/lookism is not about becoming cold hearted. It’s not about not catching feelings..

It’s about knowledge, truth and reality. What you do with the knowledge is up to you. You can let it guide you and help you design a life that is fulfilling and aligned with true human nature, go after what you really want out of life, break free from being cucked

or you can let it rot your brain and make you wanna rope, ERmaxx, etc.

for example; you want to have feelings for a girl. Ok, well according to what we know being blackpilled, ideally you should ascend as high as you can, then only ltr girls you mog.
Nothing wrong with catching feelings once that has been established first

Htn can have decent ltr with becky & ltb
Chadlite can have satisfying ltr with htb

Chads can have actual true romantic love with any woman he chooses, least likely to get cheated on.

Being blackpilled does not mean you need to slay

It means understanding reality, adjusting accordingly, and learning how to maximize your happiness long term, based on what actual reality is, not the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, pumpeduppecs and Shogun
Take this as you will but you have 0 life experience and don't know what you're talking about.

Women get fucked harder than men in divorce for various reasons. No career because they raised kids, lower quality of potential suitors (single dad's are more desirable than single moms), and they are usually saddled with whatever kid that came out of the marriage.

Not moving in with a LTR woman when you are past age 25 is so ridiculous I can't even say anything except you are probably like 14
For some reason i didn't see this comment but anyways: Women getting divorceraped harder than men is cope and if anything the exception and not the rule. Modern western courts (and all other agencies) are very gynocentric and favor women. Women get lighter sentences for the same crimes compared to men, men get their lifes ruined over false accisations with 0 evidence, men during divorce have to pay alimony for her and the kids, lose their house etc.

Also who said i don't persue LTRs ? I am open to LTRs, just not marriage. At least not as the laws and the courts are gynocentric.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and pumpeduppecs
Blackpill/lookism is not about becoming cold hearted. It’s not about not catching feelings..

It’s about knowledge, truth and reality. What you do with the knowledge is up to you. You can let it guide you and help you design a life that is fulfilling and aligned with true human nature, go after what you really want out of life, break free from being cucked

or you can let it rot your brain and make you wanna rope, ERmaxx, etc.

for example; you want to have feelings for a girl. Ok, well according to what we know being blackpilled, ideally you should ascend as high as you can, then only ltr girls you mog.
Nothing wrong with catching feelings once that has been established first

Htn can have decent ltr with becky & ltb
Chadlite can have satisfying ltr with htb

Chads can have actual true romantic love with any woman he chooses, least likely to get cheated on.

Being blackpilled does not mean you need to slay

It means understanding reality, adjusting accordingly, and learning how to maximize your happiness long term, based on what actual reality is, not the bluepill.
A really wise comment, i have to admit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 51551 and bigchunguslover
For some reason i didn't see this comment but anyways: Women getting divorceraped harder than men is cope and if anything the exception and not the rule. Modern western courts (and all other agencies) are very gynocentric and favor women. Women get lighter sentences for the same crimes compared to men

The thing is the courts favors women in the aggregate on different criminal matters (less so civil issues), but this is actually one of the areas were the "redpill" is partially right. Even if you think women have an advantage in the courts men simply have a biological advantage over women in marriage and divorce.

Men don't age better lookswise, but looks and especially youth is more important to women than it is to men, hence why they learn to looksmax from like age 7. Women don't retain their youthful years lost after divorce, but men still retain their experience and resources and accrue less negatives from being in a marriage.

men get their lifes ruined over false accisations with 0 evidence, men during divorce have to pay alimony for her and the kids, lose their house etc.

Celebrities and youtubers can get their lives ruined over false accusations with 0 evidence, normal people rarely ever get their lives ruined over false accusations with 0 evidence. It's incredibly hard to prove rape or sexual assault in court that's why a lot of women go to twitter, which basically only works against celebrities.

https://www.marseelaw.com/gender-and-alimony-who-gets-it-who-pays-it-whats-changing/

Hard to find data on alimony payments also depends on where you are from, but women usually do not get a lot of financial support or alimony payments after divorce.

To appeal to "common sense" how many single mothers do you see driving lambos or living in mansions? Most single mothers I see are way more fucked than the single dads or divorced men I see.
Also who said i don't persue LTRs ? I am open to LTRs, just not marriage. At least not as the laws and the courts are gynocentric.

No women >= 25 is gonna take you seriously when you say you're never going to move in with her. Also this point is not really relevant because you're not even gonna believe in this when you turn 25 it's so retarded.

The thing is the courts favors women in the aggregate on different criminal matters (less so civil issues), but this is actually one of the areas were the "redpill" is partially right. Even if you think women have an advantage in the courts men simply have a biological advantage over women in marriage and divorce.

Men don't age better lookswise, but looks and especially youth is more important to women than it is to men, hence why they learn to looksmax from like age 7. Women don't retain their youthful years lost after divorce, but men still retain their experience and resources and accrue less negatives from being in a marriage.

Celebrities and youtubers can get their lives ruined over false accusations with 0 evidence, normal people rarely ever get their lives ruined over false accusations with 0 evidence. It's incredibly hard to prove rape or sexual assault in court that's why a lot of women go to twitter, which basically only works against celebrities.

https://www.marseelaw.com/gender-and-alimony-who-gets-it-who-pays-it-whats-changing/

Hard to find data on alimony payments also depends on where you are from, but women usually do not get a lot of financial support or alimony payments after divorce.

To appeal to "common sense" how many single mothers do you see driving lambos or living in mansions? Most single mothers I see are way more fucked than the single dads or divorced men I see.

No women >= 25 is gonna take you seriously when you say you're never going to move in with her. Also this point is not really relevant because you're not even gonna believe in this when you turn 25 it's so retarded.
Kike speech bubble

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
I thought blackpill would turn my heart to stone but unfortunately i am not a psychopath and i am still able to feel feelings. I catched feelings for the HTB i mentioned in my post yesterday and cant stop thinking about her. I know that she is not a perfect human being and am aware of female hypergamy but the bluepill is trying to take control over my mind again.

I think a balance between bluepill and blackpill is better than being fully blackpilled as being fully blackpilled is very stressful and makes one unhappy in the long term.
Just get with her bro. If she dumps you then you will never believe in bluepill again and if not you'll get pussy. Or alternatively you can sociopathmaxx

Just get with her bro. If she dumps you then you will never believe in bluepill again and if not you'll get pussy. Or alternatively you can sociopathmaxx
I'll try to get with her

Also how do i sociopathmaxx ?

Crazy how much getting pussy changes your brain chemistry.
True. Since i catched feelings for her and we spend time all the hatred, nihilism and lust for revenge left my body. It's a strange feeling to say the least and i never felt like this before

I’m happy for you.

I didnt ascend yet but thanks :feelsautistic:

Being blackpilled is a net negative most of the time. It’s only net positive for the small percentage of blackpilled men who actually achieve meaningful ascension.

Being blackpilled is a net negative most of the time. It’s only net positive for the small percentage of blackpilled men who actually achieve meaningful ascension.
This is the first time in my life where i have an actual chance of ascending

This is the first time in my life where i have an actual chance of ascending

Happy for you. Most people don’t ascend and just become mentally ill mentally masturbating about surgeries they will never get

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
Also how do i sociopathmaxx ?
Well, if you can lucid dream you can try to do it, I don't see a reason too tho. If you are happy hanging out with her then what's the problem? Do you mean that you have oneitis and see her as perfect even tho she isn't and you simp for her? Or do you start believing in that just be confident and personality bs?

Redditors and LD youtubers always warn you not to do bad shit in lucid dreams because it can influence your real life morality, behaviour and thought process. You can try to go ER (don't use guns since it's too far away and you have to do it close up, do it slowly), rapemaxx, pedophilemaxx, ropemaxx, beat the shit out of someone. Do these on someone you have an emotional connection too, for example go ER on your bullies from the past, or rape your highschool crush (i reiterate, in lucid dreams, fbi), Also rape is good for this since you are giving yourself pleasure for doing something bad so it's positive reinforcement

it's cucked to think that way. love is not real and you must learn that
I am aware that Hollywood/Disney love doesnt exist but i don't wanna go full turbo blackpill for the rest of my life. I need to go on at some point

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7

I thought being a criminal tier minded was a psychopath, but now I've heard that apparently having no feelings is being a "psychopath". BTW, if you were an actual psychopath you would be slaying and not whining about muh feelings :soy:.

I think the blackpill just set me free from any kind of blissful ignorance bullshit. I can see now the intentions of people WAY better than before. Some people think the blackpill is like losing your job in Japan, but for me is like having the glasses from They Live.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
I thought being a criminal tier minded was a psychopath, but now I've heard that apparently having no feelings is being a "psychopath". BTW, if you were an actual psychopath you would be slaying and not whining about muh feelings :soy:.

I think the blackpill just set me free from any kind of blissful ignorance bullshit. I can see now the intentions of people WAY better than before. Some people think the blackpill is like losing your job in Japan, but for me is like having the glasses from They Live.
Im 5'6ft, autistic and ugly. Even if i was a psychopath, the only thing i'd slay would be my arteries

Balance them all bro. They are all useful. Bluepill is important once you get into a relationship because despite what people on here say, once you pull a girl she cares a lot about your personality and views and if your a horrible or boring person she won't put up with it, especially a high value woman. Redpill can be used for self improvement such as gym, mental health, money, and game (which i'm aware is pretty useless but being able to smoothly talk to women will still be a positive), and then obviously the blackpill as the truth of dating and it's importance in gaining the initial interest in women and what their looking for in a man etc. This is at least how I see it.

Balance them all bro. They are all useful. Bluepill is important once you get into a relationship because despite what people on here say, once you pull a girl she cares a lot about your personality and views and if your a horrible or boring person she won't put up with it, especially a high value woman. Redpill can be used for self improvement such as gym, mental health, money, and game (which i'm aware is pretty useless but being able to smoothly talk to women will still be a positive), and then obviously the blackpill as the truth of dating and it's importance in gaining the initial interest in women and what their looking for in a man etc. This is at least how I see it.
Its over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Gigasubhuman

You will nevER fall after being blackpilled

“Women get fuvked in divorce harder than men”

Bro what?
If it's in the traditional sense of the women being a stay at home mother they have a point. Since the wife will not have any sort of job or income for herself and be completely reliant on the husband, she could get screwed after a breakup. Still taking 50% of everything gotta be a decent compensation jfl

nah take a balance between the white pill and the black pill thats the best way. realise you cant get into relationships so you just do other shit that purely makes you happy

nah take a balance between the white pill and the black pill thats the best way. realise you cant get into relationships so you just do other shit that purely makes you happy
Only thing that would make me happy is a peaceful and painless death

or you can hardmaxx ig but thats expensive. roping is kinda pussy tbh
I need 5-6 figures to look human and even then there is still the issue that im a social retard with autism

Also how is overcoming your instinctual fear of death pussy ? Bluepilled statement tbh