How do I repel black females?

schitzowarrior40

schitzowarrior40

no gym for ur face
Totally serious how do I do this. I always get cockblocked in the worst ways possible and it borderline makes me rage. I hate their looks, mannerism and stench. I would never fuck one of them in a million years but cant say anything about them to not get called a racist. Their masculine nature literally scares the hoes away. Any tips?

Totally serious how do I do this. I always get cockblocked in the worst ways possible and it borderline makes me rage. I hate their looks, mannerism and stench. I would never fuck one of them in a million years but cant say anything about them to not get called a racist. Their masculine nature literally scares the hoes away. Any tips?

Does this include mulattas? They aren't black.

Looksmax more and look like a person who isn't attracted to Black women.
If I was a black woman (not a mulatta, they aren't black), I'd personally avoid European Nordic Chads since I'd think no way would they ever want me back.

Like sound and look Swedish or something I guess

or just be straightforward and tell her to excuse herself.