How do I save my subhuman radix and nose?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 2711

I have a decent side profile but my short nose with lack of nasal bridge projection ruins it, is this something filler can solve? heard that most injectors are to nervous to do nose fillers because of high risk.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, zombie, LVZZO and 2 others
Your nose is good nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 62070 and 3 others
DAWG I SAW U ON TT JFLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004 and Deleted member 51465
View attachment 2714388

I have a decent side profile but my short nose with lack of nasal bridge projection ruins it, is this something filler can solve? heard that most injectors are to nervous to do nose fillers because of high risk.

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpeg
    IMG_0492.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Muscle insertions are giga cope, im not gonna be a body builder who cares? I have a 22 inch bidelt at 17 years old.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
Muscle insertions are giga cope, im not gonna be a body builder who cares? I have a 22 inch bidelt at 17 years old.
Was trolling but you don’t have 22 inch bidelt lol.

Also was roids at 15 a larp on your tt

Was trolling but you don’t have 22 inch bidelt lol.

Also was roids at 15 a larp on your tt
I do I literally measured it a month ago lol. I took sarms when i was 15 for 2 months and got barely any gains. prob like 11kg but I nuked my test and always felt like shit

• +1
did u send the rating thread from that uncanny tiktok becky to her u ape

I do I literally measured it a month ago lol. I took sarms when i was 15 for 2 months and got barely any gains. prob like 11kg but I nuked my test and always felt like shit
Fair.
still doesn’t look 22 lol.
I heard your roiding currently, true?

did u send the rating thread from that uncanny tiktok becky to her u ape
I would never send a fucking looksmax.org thread to a girl u utter autist are you insane? She lurks here daily apparently and looks at all the rating threads

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
Fair.
still doesn’t look 22 lol.
I heard your roiding currently, true?
Nah been off for over a year, did test E for 4 months last year around this time then hopped off in april 2023.

• +1
You are clearly mentally ill. A true tragedy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Ur nose is almost perfect mate stop tweaking

I would never send a fucking looksmax.org thread to a girl u utter autist are you insane? She lurks here daily apparently and looks at all the rating threads
normal foid activities

post front

• +1
theres nothing wrong with ur nasion or radix. If anything your gonial angle looks a bit high and your nose looks upturned, not sure why you're focusing on your radix which is clearly prominent

• +1
You look good

• +1
View attachment 2714388

you're legit a chad, stop bitching

Leaning up won't change your gonial angle dude, please don't tell me your walk around like this
Also giga autism and dysmorphia leave this site before you ruin your face

Leaning up won't change your gonial angle dude, please don't tell me your walk around like this
i was tryna show my nose from a parallel angle u fag

Mogs me to oblivion

Wana switch noses🤣🤣

you good bro

• +1
You need chin filler you recessed fucker

• +1
View attachment 2714388

Niga mogs me back to stephen hawkins experient number 37

how i dont have any nasal bridge projection, from the front my alar base is shit too
Niga how bout we switch boduee ysing astral projection