How do i start caring about school?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I'm in 6th year of secondary school (final year in Ireland) my results from tests decide what collage course I get to take buttt
I already skipped the first day because I hate schoolwork. I'm not even particularly lazy or anything. I consistently go to the gym, enjoy self teaching myself about computers, supplements etc I just dread school for some reason. I don't get bullied or anything I just can't bring myself to care and it's fucked. Man I'm fucking fucked

If you can't focus on your school work now you'll most likely end up in manual labour unless you get lucky somehow

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Leave the forum, less internet and remembee than it's 100x better to study than to wageslave your life away

Leave the forum, less internet and remembee than it's 100x better to study than to wageslave your life away
Thing is though my growth plates will probably close in the next 12 months and ill finish or get to the very last stages of puberty. Then looksmaxxing won't be nearly as effective.
I don't like complaining like a bitch but fuuck I wish I could fully understand what your saying. I just can't bring myself focus on a book or learn something I'm not interested in

Is there any explainable reason as to why I act like this? Low dopamine maybe?

Studyceling is cucked

• +1
Reactions: xit
School ghey as fuck i just trade forex