how do i stop being insulted by the world

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
the more i think about my memories the more insulted i get. sometimes i just get in a spiral of becoming angrier at my life experiences and being so insulted at how i was treated like an ape.

Get out of puberty

Do what I do: keep a list of people who insulted or treated you bad, track them, keep them under observation, then enact revenge on them, you have no idea how therapeutic this is. Even now I like to do little pranks and petty acts of revenge on assholes from high-school and college, I've found them easily on social media and occasionally I scratch a car here, I smear some dog shit on someone's else door handle, print another guy's photo and put in public bathrooms with the caption "Homosexual" on it, you know...just funny practical jokes, you could go more hardcore if you like, but it's more risky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and standardcel
Become a 6’4 chad problem solved

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Do what I do: keep a list of people who insulted or treated you bad, track them, keep them under observation, then enact revenge on them, you have no idea how therapeutic this is. Even now I like to do little pranks and petty acts of revenge on assholes from high-school and college, I've found them easily on social media and occasionally I scratch a car here, I smear some dog shit on someone's else door handle, print another guy's photo and put in public bathrooms with the caption "Homosexual" on it, you know...just funny practical jokes, you could go more hardcore if you like, but it's more risky.
haha ig it would help although i’d prefer cutting them up and throwing into the river

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar