How do i stop thinking about getting mogged

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
I cant deal with this shit anymore
whenever i see a better looking guy than me my day gets ruined
i just keep thinking how much his life is bettet than mine and that im a failure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Zwa M'ileng, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Get surgery

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, piec, Deleted member 32485 and 3 others
how do u know his life is better bajeet,

who knows he could think you mog him too just look at other perspectives. i also compare myself to people but only height wise. If it affects you then it just does but you need to mentally train yourself to not care about others and focus on ur self ik this sounds bluepill but staceys love it and its not cope trust me chad needs NT and looks so start by building ur personality while u dont have the money for surgery

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
how do u know his life is better bajeet,

who knows he could think you mog him too just look at other perspectives. i also compare myself to people but only height wise. If it affects you then it just does but you need to mentally train yourself to not care about others and focus on ur self ik this sounds bluepill but staceys love it and its not cope trust me chad needs NT and looks so start by building ur personality while u dont have the money for surgery
height mog is not that bad for me because literally everyone is 6,4 here
im 6,0 and i feel like how a 5.8 person would feel like in usa

even after that i will always be an mentally ill abused dog cuck that wasted his teens and early 20s and end up like amnesia
Oh well, we’ve all had unfortunate bullshit happen to us to varying degrees. If you’re a man, nobody gives a shit about your problems so just deal with the pain while working on what’s ahead.

Oh well, we’ve all had unfortunate bullshit happen to us to varying degrees. If you’re a man, nobody gives a shit about your problems so just deal with the pain while working on what’s ahead.
idk this is something that might cause me to end it all eventually

• +1
Reactions: piec
idk this is something that might cause me to end it all eventually

i have abused dog mentality too lol im scared of confrontation and act anti social

this is nothing worth roping over, you are 6ft tall thats a start, ur here to looksmax not sob. now go ascend

I cant deal with this shit anymore
whenever i see a better looking guy than me my day gets ruined
i just keep thinking how much his life is bettet than mine and that im a failure
relatable but that's what youre on this site for
however
looking better won't make you happier if this is how you think to yourself, there will always be people handsomer, smarter, and better than you, and that's okay

mog everyone else. When i walk around, the only thing I think about is me mogging others. I live for the mog.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Move to NA i get mogged way less over here than in eu despite it being rare in eu to

Looks dont matter nigga. You just have to look like you can beat the other nigga up and ur good.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies