How do people actually build up the courage to cold approach?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Even if i get IOIs i never approach. Am I just too much of a pussy? I just can't grasp the concept of just walking up to a girl and starting to talk to them. I can't be the only one who thinks like this right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, socialcel and Iasacrko
Nigga is afraid of a girl.

Once you truly realize that women are a failed copy of us ( less strength, less intelligence, less size) you will never fear a woman ever again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximuslaid, neverchadlite, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others

Once you truly realize that women are a failed copy of us ( less strength, less intelligence, less size) you will never fear a woman ever again.
You are right, I'll always keep this in mind

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Clqs, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
Man I got IOI's and still got rejected, cold approaching has destroyed my confidence but what else I can do? There has to be a problem with my face or voice because is not the words I say. Approach, cringe yourself and tell me how did it go.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta

Their bodies arrr feeble but their words doth cut like a sharp dagger matey

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, neverchadlite, uglysub8male and 2 others
cold approach is non-NT

Their bodies arrr feeble but their words doth cut like a sharp dagger matey
Me heart was once stabbed by a heartless wench, since then I've kept it locked away from love matey, like a treasure hidden from filthy pirates, only waiting for the deserving and right one to claim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Zeta and WELOVELOOKS
Me heart was once stabbed by a heartless wench, since then I've kept it locked away from love matey, like a treasure hidden from filthy pirates, only waiting for the deserving and right one to claim.
Too real nigga these bitches be trippin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Zeta and Narcissus🥀

Attachments

• ED17E3B6-B457-465D-A24A-17DE499464BF.jpeg
    ED17E3B6-B457-465D-A24A-17DE499464BF.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Even if i get IOIs i never approach. Am I just too much of a pussy? I just can't grasp the concept of just walking up to a girl and starting to talk to them. I can't be the only one who thinks like this right?
Do it where it's appropriate/ socially accepted by normies . If you're a lowinhib schizo you can do it wherever the fuck you want but of course it'll be awkward and non NT

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
I have 0 fear approaching pretty girls
I only start stuttering and get nervous when approaching 250+ lbs women