how do some ppls teeth just fail in their 20s

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
i cant imagine anyone who like brushes their teeth even like once a day could need major dental work but so many normies are like ya ya once i fix my teeth etc and get crowns whatever. maybe this is like poor perosn thing or addict

30% of people have the bacteria strep mutans in their oral flora which is the source for cavities, gingivitis, and ultimately destroyed teeth. The remainder can brush their teeth once a day or once a week and they still won’t get cavities. For the 30% of people, they’re able to stave off the disastrous effects of s.mutans if they’re more diligent about oral health and if they use fluoride.

For someone to have teeth falling in their 20s, they are genetically predisposed, as well as failing to take preventative measure with frequent dental cleanings.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and GunDevilHybrid
30% of people have the bacteria strep mutans in their oral flora which is the source for cavities, gingivitis, and ultimately destroyed teeth. The remainder can brush their teeth once a day or once a week and they still won’t get cavities. For the 30% of people, they’re able to stave off the disastrous effects of s.mutans if they’re more diligent about oral health and if they use fluoride.

For someone to have teeth falling in their 20s, they are genetically predisposed, as well as failing to take preventative measure with frequent dental cleanings.
holy shite this is like major hidden pill

i wonder if this is genetic or some chance and that it can happen to anyone???