• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, RAMU KAKA, arab_chink and 1 other person
Lol @ the copers who know it's true in the replies

• +1
Reactions: dad
Lol @ the copers who know it's true in the replies
News

It wont change, the same topics will be rehashed daily. Everyday. It was like this years ago, it will be like this for the next years. Everything said has been said

Want something new? Try coke or toutch grass.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, RAMU KAKA, butterworld and 2 others
Cope you know exactly who I am + I'm more relevant than you so don't try to ego me
not attempting to "ego" you, i am simply informing you that i don't know who you are yet you are typing like you are extremely familiar with me

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
It wont change, the same topics will be rehashed daily. Everyday. It was like this years ago, it will be like this for the next years. Everything said has been said

Want something new? Try coke or toutch grass.
already done both sadly, next step is bimax and MSE i assume

Ong the site's activity would go crazy

The servers might crash
Foids can post tho. It's not like the mods require you to send pics of ur penis with ur username on it, u can just make an account.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Banning the forum

not enough bbc threads

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Foids can post tho. It's not like the mods require you to send pics of ur penis with ur username on it, u can just make an account.
i'm pretty sure he means women that don't need to larp being male jfl

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
If foids could post they'd take over this place in a couple months and we'd have new lipstickalley. Not that I'm against it, but most faces you see in the rating section would be foids and degenerate content would soon be gone.

• +1
Reactions: ominion, nathan and dad
If foids could post they'd take over this place in a couple months and we'd have new lipstickalley. Not that I'm against it, but most faces you see in the rating section would be foids and degenerate content would soon be gone.
the solution is giving them access to only off topic for limited times and "foid" board

I don't think it's possible

This forum is too far gone

• +1
it's the same thing over and over again

answer title
U gots to go along with @Veganist and faggot “BBC” and “BWC” posters who refer to their brothers by their genetalia in a pretentious faggot way

• +1
U gots to go along with @Veganist and faggot “BBC” and “BWC” posters who refer to their brothers by their genetalia in a pretentious faggot way
i definitely do that

• +1
@Veganist are you actually vegan?

For new users it's probably quite interesting. That's just the flow of things. Old users are supposed to leave eventually or they're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
For new users it's probably quite interesting. That's just the flow of things. Old users are supposed to leave eventually or they're fucked.
Actually I agree with this. First 3-4 months is when you learn about all the surgeries, examples of blackpill irl and importance of ntness. After that, you have enough knowledge to become the best version of yourself so it's all your responsibility.

we need to stop being cucked. No one’s eviscerating each other anymore nor are they being honest. It’s just one big greycel circle jerk.