how do y’all measured harmony?

H

hernanjohansen

Iron
e.g., i’ve seen people saying chico has 98% harmony (💀), 90%, 89%, etc. so my question is why they put those percentages? merry christmas btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Lux
the percentages are referring to the facial harmony score system created by Creatingattractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hernanjohansen
harmony can't be measured, there's too many factors that affect it for any quantitative sum to make any sense whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, penispilled, redfacccee and 6 others
you cant measure harmony those are bullshit brah , u can see how god those features Merges together to create beatufual face brah

• +1
Reactions: penispilled and hernanjohansen
ratios are not reliable most of times so its up to biological instinct i guess

i bet normies are also able to identify people with bad facial proportions at a first glance, otherwise ugly people wouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: penispilled and hernanjohansen
ratios are not reliable most of times so its up to biological instinct i guess

i bet normies are also able to identify people with bad facial proportions at a first glance, otherwise ugly people wouldnt exist
nigga stop talking like being non nt is some kinda superpower :lul:

Measuring facial ratios won’t be able to measure harmony

Facial harmony complies of multiple factors and features, however facial ratios can be measured with a ruler

Facial harmony complies of multiple factors and features, however facial ratios can be measured with a ruler
some people with perfect ratios still look shit due to lack of harmony.

i.e de poot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, IndraBC and coispet

i.e de poot.
Exactly, having striking features does not always mean they are fundamentally attractive

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Harmony is gut feeling

u replied the biggest fucking nonsense and now you are telling me to kys, just stfu

2500 posts in less than 2 months, fucking lifeless schizo kid lmfao

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee and Samsepioler
u replied the biggest fucking nonsense and now you are telling me to kys, just stfu

Funny GIF
idgaf nigger , kys

Funny GIF
niggas be 13-14 , how old are you nigger

wasnt facial harmony how well your features compliment each other and how well they work with each other? nowadays i see people say its about facial ratios and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler

i.e de poot.
Wouldnt say he has perfect ratios at all KEK

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Wouldnt say he has perfect ratios at all KEK
you can't even tell because his harmony is terrible, but he's within the ideal for almost every ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You can't measure harmony,the definition of harmony itself makes it so.

you can't even tell because his harmony is terrible, but he's within the ideal for almost every ratio.
No lol his ratios are objectively shit, “lets just ignore downgrowth because he has no ramus” he has almost no ramus kek. 4.25 pfl/pfh is ideal eye ratio to you? 0.8 eyes apart? 81% jaw byzygo?

Attachments

• A84AF46E-C5FD-4EA1-B596-FA41162A182A.png
    A84AF46E-C5FD-4EA1-B596-FA41162A182A.png
    939.5 KB · Views: 0
He fails every single jaw measurement heavily and u say near perfect. Also fails most eye measurements besides ESR. His eyes look too upturned.

Attachments

• DFFA8566-0CE8-4B46-A106-9184D4771A5D.jpeg
    DFFA8566-0CE8-4B46-A106-9184D4771A5D.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 0
No lol his ratios are objectively shit, “lets just ignore downgrowth because he has no ramus” he has almost no ramus kek. 4.25 pfl/pfh is ideal eye ratio to you? 0.8 eyes apart? 81% jaw byzygo?
oh yeah, I meant from the front.

most models have dogshit side profiles, chico's side profile is shit, maher's side profile is shit, o'pry's side profile is shit, even brad pitt's side profile is shit.

ratios are a range not a list of exact measurements that you have to follow.

Last edited:
oh yeah, I meant from the front.

most models have dogshit side profiles, chico's side profile is shit, maher's side profile is shit, o'pry's side profile is shit, even brad pitt's side profile is shit.
Even from the front too many objective flaws like i listed, giga compact eyes, too high canthal, 0.8 eyes apart. Narrow jaw, steep like o pry etc.
Ur probably a blackpiller who thinks being in the extreme end of ratios like giga compact eyes or insane jaw width actually makes a difference in womens eyes at least. It does not, its just about looking being in the normal range. Thats why chico is a psl god in the first place altho 0 striking features

e.g., i’ve seen people saying chico has 98% harmony (💀), 90%, 89%, etc. so my question is why they put those percentages? merry christmas btw
Harmony is based on the Mid face.