How do you accept the true nature of females and live life without rage?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
How do you accept the fact, that they like being dominated by brute, low inhibition masculine men. Without the feeling of anger? That you have to constantly work on yourself, physically, mentally, financially etc to have success with them?

There’s something about the nature of female attraction and working towards that makes it me feel it’s really unfair. How do you guys just casually live life like it’s this knowledge without anger? Makes me want to become misogynistic and live the rest of my life alone.

Become Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
by becoming one yourself

• +1
I’m thinking about hopping on e and trannymaxxing to join them

• JFL
womenare humna like evetine else

How do you accept the fact, that they like being dominated by brute, low inhibition masculine men. Without the feeling of anger? That you have to constantly work on yourself, physically, mentally, financially etc to have success with them?

There’s something about the nature of female attraction and working towards that makes it me feel it’s really unfair. How do you guys just casually live life like it’s this knowledge without anger? Makes me want to become misogynistic and live the rest of my life alone.
It is what it is, this is reality be mad you believed otherwise.