how do you cope with this

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
i just realized that i spent all the money i had left on drugs, i opened my wallet and couldn't believe it, i searched in all my house but no, i don't have anything left, the moment I realized was unbearably violent, I was reduced to ashes and in tears, it's horrible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty, strawberrymushroom and 2 others
Don’t worry Bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: qxtwz7854
i just realized that i spent all the money i had left on drugs, i opened my wallet and couldn't believe it, i searched in all my house but no, i don't have anything left, the moment I realized was unbearably violent, I was reduced to ashes and in tears, it's horrible
PayPal me 5 bucks and I’ll tell u the secret on how to cope with ur problem :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 61895 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: egiuh, itzyaboyJJ and NoseProphecy
Time to go meet up that girl,crash at her place and get something to eat ahha
its over bhai, the pictures of me were frauded asf, shes gonna see a starved drug addict instead of chad and think im the uber eats guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: egiuh, aesthetic beauty, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
its time to browse Money & Success for the first time in my life

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh and NoseProphecy
you were reduced to ashes? nigga is a phoenix

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh, aesthetic beauty, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
its over bhai, the pictures of me were frauded asf, shes gonna see a starved drug addict instead of chad and think im the uber eats guy
Stop the drugs Bhai only good drug is nicotine cigarettes but there benefits are only good before the age of 25

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and qxtwz7854
Stop the drugs Bhai only good drug is nicotine cigarettes but there benefits are only good before the age of 25
i smoke cigs too but i got a jew vape now

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh, aesthetic beauty and NoseProphecy
Stop that shit asap tbh. Gaming is a better cope
gaming is boring now i finished everything im tired of coping ngl i want to do something of my life

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: egiuh and NoseProphecy
gaming is boring now i finished everything im tired of coping ngl i want to do something of my life
IMG 0877

• So Sad
Reactions: qxtwz7854