How do you even approach girls?

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I saw a family with 3 HTB daughters and it was the first time in a long time I saw a genuine HTB. It made me think, even after I looksmax out my potential, I can't expect women to approach all the time. How would you even go across approaching them even as an autist.

Also, on a SLIGHTLY unrelated note, how do you even ask out a girl you already know on a date? Been wondering this for a while and I haven't seen a good answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, NumbThePain and 5.5psl
Women don’t even approach chad

Just go to clubs high af on alcohol + phenibut you'll lose all your inhibition and you'll guarantee get a slay
Apart from that approaching elsewhere doesn't seems to be a nice option , in gyms or in workplace.
Also btw make sure you you look good you really don't wanna get jailed for rape charge case

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Just go to clubs high af on alcohol + phenibut you'll lose all your inhibition and you'll guarantee get a slay
Apart from that approaching elsewhere doesn't seems to be a nice option , in gyms or in workplace.
Also btw make sure you you look good you really don't wanna get jailed for rape charge case
I'm underage + don't really have plans on drinking. Maybe Phenibut though. I usually see gl girls on the metro more than anywhere else. I approached a girl once and she was going to give me her Instagram but my phone was dead and hers was broken and she said she was going to follow me when she got home. Never happened.

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
Also being NT is very important in most cases. And most girls make it obvious if they like you

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, zainab and 0hMan
If you have to approach first, you've already failed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Also being NT is very important in most cases. And most girls make it obvious if they like you
How so? How can you tell? Esp if you're not speaking to them

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I'm underage
shocked mr bean GIF

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and 0hMan
The first 1000 approaches are just a warm up

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
iois, looking at you often, smiling and eye contact. Or they start talking with you in rare cases

Untrue. I've been approached by foids before, and I'm by no means a chad.
What was the context? I mean girls won’t approach a random chad walking on the street past them during the day

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If they don’t give you this look they don’t like you
IMG 1865

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
iois, looking at you often, smiling and eye contact. Or they start talking with you in rare cases
This HQNP stacylite Greek foid at my school that never spoke to anyone did this with me in the halls for weeks. Later found out she's in a LTR with a tall low MTN Mexican. Over for me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and NumbThePain
This HQNP stacylite Greek foid at my school that never spoke to anyone did this with me in the halls for weeks. Later found out she's in a LTR with a tall low MTN Mexican. Over for me.
Lifefuel and brutal at the same time

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
unironically if your nt normal looking (not gymmaxed ) with good social skills you can approach with pretty good sucess in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and 0hMan
unironically if your nt normal looking (not gymmaxed ) with good social skills you can approach with pretty good sucess in my opinion
But how would you approach? What would you say?

What was the context? I mean girls won’t approach a random chad walking on the street past them during the day
1: girl on the metro gave me a note with her number saying she thought I was cute
2: girls (also on the metro lmao) were talking between their friends whispering (I had headphones in but the volume off so they thought I couldn't hear) trying to get one of them to ask for my Instagram, I accidentally made eye contact and had to give it to them
Both instances were L/MTBs.

• +1
Title. I saw a family with 3 HTB daughters and it was the first time in a long time I saw a genuine HTB. It made me think, even after I looksmax out my potential, I can't expect women to approach all the time. How would you even go across approaching them even as an autist.

Also, on a SLIGHTLY unrelated note, how do you even ask out a girl you already know on a date? Been wondering this for a while and I haven't seen a good answer.
If you have to ask this, it's already over...

1: girl on the metro gave me a note with her number saying she thought I was cute
2: girls (also on the metro lmao) were talking between their friends whispering (I had headphones in but the volume off so they thought I couldn't hear) trying to get one of them to ask for my Instagram, I accidentally made eye contact and had to give it to them
Both instances were L/MTBs.
That would never happen in my country even to a chad unless it was at night and the girls were drunk

what a nuanced and original take

you forgot to add that autism doesnt matter if you are a chad, that would really make you sound like you got life figured out

--

op, just talk to them and keep it playful and simple. tryhard pick up lines and verbal gymnastics are for puas and similar clown, completely unnecessary and counter-productive

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and 0hMan

better choose girls without parents, it's easier, just depends on the situation, you could just randomly say "hey, where are you going" or ask "how are you doing" if she is on the beach for example. Then you could explain why you approached her "just wanna to talk for a while bc you re cute" and also you should ask her few basics questions like age, school (also tell her about yourself) etc. And the conversation should start to flow. Today I approached 5 groups of girls on the beach and 4 of them add me on insta/facebook :feelsokman: To sum up just start normal conversation with her, that's it.

Just ask her

Eh I've been approached as a MTN.
You're 6'3 and I'm an outlier the average mtn don't get approached

Holy shit you're retarded

You're an outlier?
Yes I've been approached 3 times by girls mtb-htb doesn't happen to the average mtn. I'd say I'm surprisingly an outlier there, although none of those are recent

Yes I've been approached 3 times by girls mtb-htb doesn't happen to the average mtn. I'd say I'm surprisingly an outlier there, although none of those are recent
Same. Either we are outliers or this is not as rare as we think it is.

• +1
Same. Either we are outliers or this is not as rare as we think it is.
Yeah most of my friends at my looks level haven't been approached before only one who is slightly below my looks level but he's 6' and aryan

• +1
But how would you approach? What would you say?
Be in a group at a bar club if you make eye contact with a girl few times talk to her but never be alone or act strange if you the outsider in group you will be rejected.People dont like outsiders they dont want to
associatе
with them because they will be seen as losers and will be rejected even in their group.People dont want losers around them.

• +1
Be in a group at a bar club if you make eye contact with a girl few times talk to her but never be alone or act strange if you the outsider in group you will be rejected.People dont like outsiders they dont want to
associatе
with them because they will be seen as losers and will be rejected even in their group.People dont want losers around them.
But like what do you say when you approach them?

Idk.

I look at girls in hope they will look at me and if they do, I make up a reason not to approach anyway.

• +1
Idk.

I look at girls in hope they will look at me and if they do, I make up a reason not to approach anyway.
Fucking same. It's so hard to tell IOIs from just girls looking back at somebody they thought was staring or ugly.

But like what do you say when you approach them?
nice to meet ,where are u from,school uni ect,are you for the first time here,can i get you phone or whats your insta .Its best to have someone in their group you know how can validate that your cool and normal

• +1
This is how you do it....Mike Jew taught me this trick...you need to learn to speak with your tongue stuck to your palate aka mewing....combine this with subliminal positive thinking all while being confident...stacies will go crazy for you,trust me... if it worked for meeks,it can for you too
Just ask @5.5psl ....he slayed 5 HTB and 2 stacylites this month using this

Picture4 300x217

How can you not trust this jaw....all because of mewing...he mogs his long face dad to moon and back

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and 0hMan
This is how you do it....Mike Jew taught me this trick...you need to learn to speak with your tongue stuck to your palate aka mewing....combine this with subliminal positive thinking all while being confident...stacies will go crazy for you,trust me... if it worked for meeks,it can for you too
Just ask @5.5psl ....he slayed 5 HTB and 2 stacylites this month using this
Kike Jew- I mean Mike Mew is truly a goat.

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
Don't think about approaching them, thats the first mistake. It has to be as natural as possible otherwise you'll want to kys

Don't think about approaching them, thats the first mistake. It has to be as natural as possible otherwise you'll want to kys
Most foids that approach are mid.