When do most girls lose their virginity in the UK? DO VIRGIN MTB EVEN EXIST AFTER 18????

tomaxino

tomaxino

Iron
I'm a UKcel going to uni next year and wanna know if there's still time to find a cute virgin MTB girlfriend to ascend with

With most of the guys in my class losing their v-card before 16, I'm questioning whether pure virgin females even exist after highschool

I missed out on teen love and don't wanna wife up a BBC succubus at uni, but I'm fearing my options are very limited

What would u guys do?

When they hit puberty. No virgins after 13. At 12 it's 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Never trust a woman

She can be the most reclusive, lowkey ugly girl but she most definitely lost her v-card in HS

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and bloomercel
If you could've fucked the hottest girls whenever you wanted to as soon as you began to be attracted to girls, when would you have lost your virginity? There's your answer. 9 to 12 yrs old usually.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Never trust a woman

She can be the most reclusive, lowkey ugly girl but she most definitely lost her v-card in HS
can confirm. I found this really ugly bitch and I fucking mean it. she was completely androgynous and I still tried and got taken by a htn. (she sucked dick before meeting me) I will just jerk off, and take some drugs tbh

14 to 16 in India

Never trust a woman

Or she’s given blowjobs/kissed.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx