Ending the Virgin Cope

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

THE BIG LIE

As some of you may know, i am 17 years old and have opportunities to take prime JBs virginities and due to my year and a half of being black pilled in highschool i have realized the truth. Virginty is OVERATED IN WOMEN and Virginity Purity

I know what you might thinking, "Nat- I mean Pride, you are coping because you can only get roastie 18 year old washed up wh0res" and to that id say stfu. It might seem like water but think about this scenario.

Girl 1, 18 year old Virgin, never had a D in her body but, posts half naked pictures on ig, has had many failed talking stages, goes from guy to guy, knows she has unlimited options as a women (especially if they are gl)
Lana Rhoades - YouTube

Girl 2, 18 years old, 1 body from a guy she met in her freshman year in high school and they dated for 6 months before he took her v card and they split due to moving schools.
The Blue Lagoon (1980) - IMDb

Now ask yourself which one is more wifey? Obviously if your not special its girl 2. Yet many guys here would pick girl one because of muh virgin. Guys will look past every red flag just to be with a hoe without the busted hymen. I have seen it in real life. Girls who never dated and or talked to guys or had one long term BF, never showed signs of being a h0e end up being just like that if they have a body or not. While girls who go from guy to guy (h0e trait) simply become a full blown h0e once their v card is taken, it just takes that first guy to apply enough pressure (usually a guy will several bodies who has no LTR traits).

These girls literally just get their first taste of d1ck and then whenever they need a new fix to fill whatever void they have, they move onto the next dick. Remember she was the common denominator, you really believe out of all those guys she was with every single one was the issue? Even if they were that shows she has SHITE TASTE.

Moral?
We as men are beyond fcked in this market. Both these types of girls are rare, girl 1 types end up getting cracked within the first two years of highschool anyways and girl 2 types are rare and still are not ideal. We cooked regardless, all we can do is pray.

-Pride
Ted Bundy's murderous charm still polarizes, 40 years later

Attachments

• 1708648320355.jpeg
    1708648320355.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, coispet, GabachoCopium and 4 others
Nevertake anything what this forum says you want in a woman seriously. They dont even have women they dont want

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and i hear voices
what about if she’s pure AND virgin

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Greycel making an entire guide. This is getting ridiculous
FvQf9GFaMAAd5ru

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, GabachoCopium, N1666 and 2 others
Yes there are different levels of virginity but jfl at dating a non-virgin seriously.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, standardcel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
If she's had another cock in her she's damaged beyond repair

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, coispet and standardcel
Someone like girl 1 doesn't exist. I don't believe there are virgin women who are otherwise promiscuous. Taking pictures of your nude body comes from the fact that she's been with dozen+ guys anyway so she doesn't care about sanctity anymore.

• +1
Reactions: DTriadDevil, based_pakichad421 and standardcel
Someone like girl 1 doesn't exist. I don't believe there are virgin women who are otherwise promiscuous. Taking pictures of your nude body comes from the fact that she's been with dozen+ guys anyway so she doesn't care about sanctity anymore.
There are narcy girls who are self-aware and use their virginity as a symbol of superiority. Eventually they give in to some dork of course because their pussy has no standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, autistic_tendencies and Pride
therse a reason you have 30k posts and been here since 2019. You are delusional and dont go outside i made this thread because i literally have fw 4 girls in the past 3 months who were like girl 1 either when i was talking to them or right before.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
dnr

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
- tldr women are whores

Well done OP, thanks for this revolutionary take!

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
perfect sound track

- tldr women are whores

Well done OP, thanks for this revolutionary take
i see the years of rotting on here have fcked your comprehension abilities

There are narcy girls who are self-aware and use their virginity as a symbol of superiority. Eventually they give in to some dork of course because their pussy has no standards.
Yeah but they don't care about being virgins. They already gave it away at 15. May claim to be virgin tho!

therse a reason you have 30k posts and been here since 2019. You are delusional and dont go outside i made this thread because i literally have fw 4 girls in the past 3 months who were like girl 1 either when i was talking to them or right before.
You're literally not making sense. Yes, I've rotted time away here. I do go outside. You've fucked with 4 girls that were all 1 bc (lol) in last 3 months? Is that what you wanted to tell me, that you've been whoremongering? Make your point man.

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
i see the years of rotting on here have fcked your comprehension abilities
Low iq attempt of an insult. You are just reiterating what has been said on this site thousands of times JFL, your wall of text is means nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
When someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
When someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them.
Pseudo science bs
The vagina is self cleaning and sterile

• JFL
Reactions: Fish
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President