Would you date this kind of girl?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
So since you guys say it's all about looks. What if you had this fine ass 18 year old virgin good looking blonde hair blue eyed central european germanic/slavic woman right, you find out she is into you and you are kind of surprised because she is a crazy 10/10 to you, you date her for some time and after talking with her you find out she is clingy onto you because she is an abused dog(gy), she had a shit childhood and no one loved her.

Would you pursue a relationship with her?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Hernan, Mog3D and 5 others
Well not just date, marry/be in a relationship with long-term etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and albe.ORG
Yes. As long as she has a uterus.

I'd sold my soul for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Hernan, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
So since you guys say it's all about looks. What if you had this fine ass 18 year old virgin good looking blonde hair blue eyed central european germanic/slavic woman right, you find out she is into you and you are kind of surprised because she is a crazy 10/10 to you, you date her for some time and after talking with her you find out she is clingy onto you because she is an abused dog(gy), she had a shit childhood and no one loved her.

It hinges on whether she's with you solely because you're the only one giving her attention, or if she genuinely loves you. It also hinges on whether she has overcome the trauma of her childhood or not.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, rand anon and Azonin

i would call her a fucking liar because no 10/10 foid goes thru muh trauma

Would she cheat on you because of her mental shit or not?
Shes wife material if shes loyal. Fuck toy if not

It hinges on whether she's with you solely because you're the only one giving her attention, or if she genuinely loves you. It also hinges on whether she has overcome the trauma of her childhood or not.
nah lets say that she has a few friends here and there but maybe not as much as a stacy because shes introverted and you know. Would you still be with her?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Would she cheat on you because of her mental shit or not?
Shes wife material if shes loyal. Fuck toy if not
Theoretically she wouldn't because like I mentioned in the post, she is clingy to you.

What if she isnt a virgin?

i would call her a fucking liar because no 10/10 foid goes thru muh trauma
Maybe, women are in regards to studies far more likely to be mentally ill than men tho.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Maybe, women are in regards to studies far more likely to be mentally ill than men tho.
being mentally and physically ill is just their state of being. its normal for them

Theoretically she wouldn't because like I mentioned in the post, she is clingy to you.

What if she isnt a virgin?
Still would fuck either way. Id prob still wife even if she wasnt virgin... and by wife i mean impregnate and live with not legal bullshit where she can take money

nah lets say that she has a few friends here and there but maybe not as much as a stacy because shes introverted and you know. Would you still be with her?
In that case, yes, I would even prefer it, as I'd rather have an introverted girl than an extroverted one.

So if I understand correctly your question essentially revolves around whether I would date here because she had a troubled childhood? You can't choose your childhood, bro, so I can't hold it against her.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jagger and Azonin
being mentally and physically ill is just their state of being. its normal for them
Nah it could be due to the fact that they are around children more or that they dont really practice high iq things and do manual labour, sure men do manual labour too but i think it also involves more white collar thinking.

• JFL
Still would fuck either way. Id prob still wife even if she wasnt virgin... and by wife i mean impregnate and live with not legal bullshit where she can take money
sure but the actual bodycount would still be considered right?

In that case, yes, I would even prefer it, as I'd rather have an introverted girl than an extroverted one.

So if I understand correctly your question essentially revolves around whether I would date here because she had a troubled childhood? You can't choose your childhood, bro, so I can't hold it against her.
Fair but more specifically it becomes obvious besides her telling you because she is very clingy as youre the one showing love to her compared to many others she may have met that didn't.

Nah it could be due to the fact that they are around children more or that they dont really practice high iq things and do manual labour, sure men do manual labour too but i think it also involves more white collar thinking.
nah it’s just how they are bro even women who do high iq things are like that

nah it’s just how they are bro even women who do high iq things are like that
"just how they are" plays a factor too lets not forget that there are women out there that are better at things like chess or math than you, rotting incel mumbai faggot.

• +1
Fair but more specifically it becomes obvious besides her telling you because she is very clingy as youre the one showing love to her compared to many others she may have met that didn't.
How would you define clingy? Being clinging more than normal is not a problem. It becomes problematic when she is unable to function without you, begins watching your every move, or gets emotional breakdowns because of your absence ro fear of it. Otherwise, being clingy isn't a problem for me, though for others who prefer more space, it might be. Essentially, it's a matter of preference.

How would you define clingy? Being clinging more than normal is not a problem. It becomes problematic when she is unable to function without you, begins watching your every move, or gets emotional breakdowns because of your absence ro fear of it. Otherwise, being clingy isn't a problem for me, though for others who prefer more space, it might be. Essentially, it's a matter of preference.
By clingy I mean she tells you things along the lines of "I cant live without you" or that if you left her she would hurt herself and be depressed as well as classic clingyness like wanting to be everywhere with you and spending time with you (perhaps more than average on dates). Which could be down to preference I understand but that is why I am here to ask whether most guys would like/dislike this, including you.

• +1
"just how they are" plays a factor too lets not forget that there are women out there that are better at things like chess or math than you, rotting incel mumbai faggot.
damn

this is a perfect scenario :lul:

loyal stacy that is clingy

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and vermillioncorefan
"I cant live without you" or that if you left her she would hurt herself
I could literally coom at the thought of this

that is peak foid appeal for me extreme neediness especially when she is a stacy :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I could literally coom at the thought of this

that is peak foid appeal for me extreme neediness especially when she is a stacy :lul::lul:
shit i got blackpilled on virginity there was a girl like this that had a bc of 2 but i rejected her, she was exactly like this to me for months end on end.

shit i got blackpilled on virginity there was a girl like this that had a bc of 2 but i rejected her, she was exactly like this to me for months end on end.
are you autistic

if you live in the west gl finding another foid with as low of a bc of 2 :lul: hell even in most developed areas gl with this

you will NEVER find a virgin in a girl above 20 much less one willing to beg for you on the off chance this isn't larp

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
are you autistic

if you live in the west gl finding another foid with as low of a bc of 2 :lul: hell even in most developed areas gl with this

you will NEVER find a virgin in a girl above 20 much less one willing to beg for you on the off chance this isn't larp
youre right compared to most women in the west, shes probably kinda majestic.

But I cant be a cuck to fuck her used pussy, it makes me feel weak.

By clingy I mean she tells you things along the lines of "I cant live without you" or that if you left her she would hurt herself and be depressed as well as classic clingyness like wanting to be everywhere with you and spending time with you (perhaps more than average on dates). Which could be down to preference I understand but that is why I am here to ask whether most guys would like/dislike this, including you.
This type of comment is common among females, being emotional beings, they tend to focus on their feelings in that specific moment rather than on rational thinking. Only a few truly follow through with suicide. When faced with reality, she'll have to live without you whether she likes it or not, and only very few resort to extreme measures.

Also, she'll likely grow bored of you over time, especially as she starts noticing your flaws instead of seeing you as the savior who will erase her childhood trauma. In my case, I wouldn't even consider it a significant problem, knowing that her feelings for me will likely diminish over time to a somewhat normal level. Only problem is if you can't live in peace with her.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
But I cant be a cuck to fuck her used pussy, it makes me feel weak.
its only two JFL that's a retarded reason to reject a foid if you arent slaying 5 new ones every week you do NOT have that many options bro

you could've had a gf rn but instead you are here tough luck

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin

"Would you date a 18 year old virgin--"
Yes

its only two JFL that's a retarded reason to reject a foid if you arent slaying 5 new ones every week you do NOT have that many options bro

you could've had a gf rn but instead you are here tough luck
you'd say me being a virgin gives more reason to accept her since i dont have any other options, but then a virgin guy fucking a non virgin girl is BIG cuck.

This type of comment is common among females, being emotional beings, they tend to focus on their feelings in that specific moment rather than on rational thinking. Only a few truly follow through with suicide. When faced with reality, she'll have to live without you whether she likes it or not, and only very few resort to extreme measures.

Also, she'll likely grow bored of you over time, especially as she starts noticing your flaws instead of seeing you as the savior who will erase her childhood trauma. In my case, I wouldn't even consider it a significant problem, knowing that her feelings for me will likely diminish over time to a somewhat normal level. Only problem is if you can't live in peace with her.
Thanks!

• +1
it isnt that deep if its just a gf or a slay

marriage is a different story though
i mean i wanted to pursue a long term relationship with her, thats why.

i mean i wanted to pursue a long term relationship with her, thats why.
if she didnt seem like a massive whore then 2 bodies isnt that deep

giga fumble ngl

yes because we're the same

if she didnt seem like a massive whore then 2 bodies isnt that deep

giga fumble ngl
nah shes not really a whore, especially cause i was with her for months.

Abused dog girls are my type. Perfect when they are reliant on you and only you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and 0S4MA
nah shes not really a whore, especially cause i was with her for months.
this story gets progressively more autistic

bro rejected a girl he knew for months and wasn't a whore cause she had two bodies

and now has 1500 posts on .org as a result

• JFL
Reactions: muh
this story gets progressively more autistic

bro rejected a girl he knew for months and wasn't a whore cause she had two bodies

and now has 1500 posts on .org as a result
well she was crying and eventually left me, im pathetic.

Unironically no. I had to deal with this type of girl (although she was a MTB) and believe me, the constant clingyness gave me the ick.

She would hug me 24/7 unsolicited. It wasn't a light regular hug either; it was more a "I came back from the dead" hug.

Unironically no. I had to deal with this type of girl (although she was a MTB) and believe me, the constant clingyness gave me the ick.

She would hug me 24/7 unsolicited. It wasn't a light regular hug either; it was more a "I came back from the dead" hug.
Dude did you leave her? let the girl be happy she wants you and said shes mtb I mean if you liked her back just be in a relationship with her. I am also talking from experience I was talking to this girl that was the opposite of whore, hugs kisses, constant comments about how she hopes my health is okay and that im happy, literal perfect girl.......

• Ugh..
Dude did you leave her? let the girl be happy she wants you and said shes mtb I mean if you liked her back just be in a relationship with her. I am also talking from experience I was talking to this girl that was the opposite of whore, hugs kisses, constant comments about how she hopes my health is okay and that im happy, literal perfect girl.......
maybe we have different perspectives because you have women around you 24/7 while i dont leave my basement.

• Hmm...

There was no relationship, it was completely one sided. I didn't like her.

Hell I would take longer routes to class to avoid bumping into her.

If she was a Stacy, I don't care. I don't want that constant desperation. I want a girl who I can tease and flirt with, someone with a good self esteem.

You are better off getting a dog instead if you want constant affection like that.

Also not whore != clingy bitch.

Both suck.