How do you even talk to women when you have high sex drive/horny its in the back of your mind, even speech makes you aroused

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
What do you do when you get horny from literally talking and making strong eye contact with women, literally making eye contact and having a friendly conversation with a new women makes me hard and irrational. Much more likely to do something out of pocket and dumb when im horny like ask her sexual questions or rape her etc. Luckily i have decent self control in public so i dont do anything crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, thecel, Xtra and 3 others
now imagine a hot girl you have been kicking it with, you guys are getting along and bam shes religious, what would you do? biggest blue balls in the world

now imagine a hot girl you have been kicking it with, you guys are getting along and bam shes religious, what would you do? biggest blue balls in the world
She’ll do anal for Chad to technically keep her virginity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, sudanguy and mid
Well said my man. But my brain still functions when I'm horny.

• +1
Reactions: mid
Is this behaviour high T or cucked?

She’ll do anal for Chad to technically keep her virginity.
pretty sure its you who wants chad to fuck you in the ass, literally no one mentioned chad at all on this post but you

pretty sure its you who wants chad to fuck you in the ass, literally no one mentioned chad at all on this post but you
Low IQ cel unable to read the comment I'm replying to. My reply makes perfect sense to the person I was replying to.

Rope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Low IQ cel unable to read the comment I'm replying to. My reply makes perfect sense to the person I was replying to.
you are the low IQ one if you think a legit religious girl would do that because "le chad"

What do you do when you get horny from literally talking and making strong eye contact with women, literally making eye contact and having a friendly conversation with a new women makes me hard and irrational. Much more likely to do something out of pocket and dumb when im horny like ask her sexual questions or rape her etc. Luckily i have decent self control in public so i dont do anything crazy.
Actually when I'm horny it makes it easier to talk to them it makes me more low inhib and somehow my IQ/game whatever becomes better on the spot

It's like adrenaline when you think you're life is on the line

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Actually when I'm horny it makes it easier to talk to them it makes me more low inhib and somehow my IQ/game whatever becomes better on the spot

It's like adrenaline when you think you're life is on the line
Yeah true actually but it makes me too high energy sometimes even when the girls not interested