How do you fix uneven mouth development and uneven mouth movements when speaking and smiling

blueeyeswhitedrgon

blueeyeswhitedrgon

Diamond
If you look up Luke belmar he's a good example of this. I have the same problem where basically if I smile or speak one side of the mouth is used more. Has anyone had experience fixing this?

Posture. Neutral head tilt. Neutral neck position/no subconscious tilt.
No subconscious higer use of the right side muscles on your cranium, back and neck when doing stuff.
Proper skill to do facial expressions.

i have this because my jaw is fucked and crooked, getting surgery soon

Sleep on yo back fool

Possible causes could be:
- bad posture / muscle imbalance
- assymetrical bone structure
- slanted smile
Check if your teeth are fully straight and not slanted whatsoever. If it's the case get braces or myofunctional therapy. At the same time, improve posture.
If none of those fix your problems check if you have a bone assymetry

- slanted smile
Check if your teeth are fully straight and not slanted whatsoever. If it's the case get braces or myofunctional therapy. At the same time, improve posture.
Can you get surgery

Posture. Neutral head tilt. Neutral neck position/no subconscious tilt.
No subconscious higer use of the right side muscles on your cranium, back and neck when doing stuff.
Proper skill to do facial expressions.
- slanted smile
What stuff to do to fix posture from this exact problem? Specific exercises etc

If you look up Luke belmar he's a good example of this. I have the same problem where basically if I smile or speak one side of the mouth is used more. Has anyone had experience fixing this?
Hahahaha I'm laughing

What stuff to do to fix posture from this exact problem? Specific exercises etc
Start exclusively using your non-dominant hand to do stuff and begin to sleep to the left(most likely your weak side) so your neck and chest muscles get used to the use.
After a few months start sleeping on your back.

For exercises I don't know, I think just doing the regular gym stuff is enough, as keeping the correct posture will eventually fix your assymetry.

Now the most important thing: Never, never , never, sit for longer than 1 hour when you are using the computer. Sitting is extremely bad for health and has bad long term effects that even regular exercise can't fix.
Let's suppose you want to use the computer for 4 hours:
30 min sitting(with proper posture).
30 min standing up(standing desk) (also you should moviment your legs a bit during this time since standing like a statue for this long will probably hurt your knees).
30 min sitting(proper posture)
30min standing up again with a few leg movements and knees flexes
30 min sitting( proper posture)
30 min standing up(repeat the flexes they just take a few seconds)
30 min stting(proper psture)
30 min standing up

Remember, the body was made to keep moving, staying in any fixed position for too long will be bad for you.
Laying down is worse than sitting, never use your cellphone on your bed or stay on bed for any quantity of time after waking up at morning.

For exercises besides the gym stuff, you should run at least 43 miles per week, which is a bit below what professional runners run weekly.

• +1
Reactions: Roge