How do you get fucking DISCIPLINED with learning skills ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I mean, all normies will say going gym is hard and needs discipline. That's bullshit.

It's 100times easier for me to stick to my 6days/w PPL routine than fucking learning at least 5minutes beatmaking or how to make a website.

I'm someone really extremely creative, but I have no fucking discipline. My ideas could legit give me alot of money but first I have to get disciplined.

How do you guys do ?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
When you see kids making videos on youtube about beatmaking for example, everyone would say they are just normies and making videos is bullshit.

In reality those kids have a determination I HAVE NOT.

I swear this shit make me crazy, i'll never get the power of disciplined mthfuckers

people who say do stuff slowly building yourself up to it are bullshitting, big changes are easiest to keep because you are reaping the most rewards and your brain is unconsciously also aware that the change is big, so over time you can make it slightly easier forgetting about stuff till you are happy with the routine you have left

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
people who say do stuff slowly building yourself up to it are bullshitting, big changes are easiest to keep because you are reaping the most rewards and your brain is unconsciously also aware that the change is big, so over time you can make it slightly easier forgetting about stuff till you are happy with the routine you have left
I must be to fucking retarded but I don't understand a single word

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
I must be to fucking retarded but I don't understand a single word
"Some people say that you should take things slow when trying to make changes in your life. But I disagree. Making big changes can actually be easier because you feel the benefits more strongly and your brain knows it's a big deal. Then, over time, you can gradually make it easier until it becomes a natural routine."

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Don't know if I understood this correctly but if I did, I agree.
You gotta just force yourself to stare at that screen. Remove all distractions and just stare at that screen (for making a website). Eventually boredom will eat you alive and you'll be forced to start working. Boredom is good, is keeps you moving and working, but if you kill your boredom with this site or youtube then you're draining your energy.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust