How do you get out of the autistic cycle?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
Everytime I think i’ve finally conquered my autism, it just turns out i’m entering a new phase in my life i’ll look back and cringe at. When does it end? How do I know for sure i’m not in another phase? I don’t want to be looking back at this moment in bed thinking about how autistic I was

I keep making the same mistakes over and over and can never conquer my autism :(

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, 5.5psl, med and 10 others
Everytime I think i’ve finally conquered my autism, it just turns out i’m entering a new phase in my life i’ll look back and cringe at. When does it end? How do I know for sure i’m not in another phase? I don’t want to be looking back at this moment in bed thinking about how autistic I was

I keep making the same mistakes over and over and can never conquer my autism :(
No cure for autism sadly. :feelswhy::kys:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Schery6
Every zoomers thinks they are autistic or some bull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and thereallegend
* Dont eat anything upon waking up. Fast for the day.

* throw away your computer, cell phone, tv

* go somewhere other than home

* exercise

* do some kind of important thing rather that leisurely activities

* Dont eat anything upon waking up. Fast for the day.

* throw away your computer, cell phone, tv

* go somewhere other than home

* exercise

* do some kind of important thing rather that leisurely activities
D0FCF009 0E32 4C96 BEA9 775EC7088887

I suggest everyone ignores this Tranny federal agent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, IAMNOTANINCEL, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others

U need to talk to someone about this, u need to think outside the box and be aware of what’s around u. Ik I am gonna look back on this time in my life and cringe because I’m not where I’m at yet, it’s ok to think like that cause you aren’t gonna flip a switch and change immediately. You gotta figure out what your flaws are and about the kind of person that you want to be. Find people that u can look up to and see what’s different about you vs them. It’s good that you’re aware of your problems because a lot of people aren’t even there yet.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
mental illnesses dont exist. literally just putting a label on someone cuz they actin how they dont want u too. all my homies was told they got adhd or some other shit and now they be making more than they head asses who was saying some stupid shit like that. see how they be looking when my whole squad pull up in foreigns all my homies be stacking the cash tho fr.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 13332
View attachment 1743624

I suggest everyone ignores this Tranny federal agent

Thank you for ignoring me like a coward. It strengthens me, and allows me to spread my knowledge with less resistance. You recede, I expand.

The motto of Patient A is "always retreat, never defeat".

Last edited:
Thank you for ignoring me like a coward. It strengthens me, and allows me to spread my knowledge with less resistance. You recede, I expand.

The motto of Patient A is "always retreat, never defeat".
fuck you. there are niggers doing drive by shootings everyday killing innocents in the process, trannies grooming kids, yet you spend all of your time monitoring some autists on a self improvement forum glowie retard

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
fuck you. there are niggers doing drive by shootings everyday killing innocents in the process, trannies grooming kids, yet you spend all of your time monitoring some autists on a self improvement forum glowie retard
When the forum first started and they were trying to compete with lookism, this Detona and many others would have been banned. You use the search function against their name and read the shit they say. It used to be a LOT stricter before Lookism went down.
Ik I am gonna look back on this time in my life and cringe because I’m not where I’m at yet,
The journey is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
autism is incurable

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Eh, the reason we have autism in the first place is societal rejection. It’s due to looks, but we don’t always realise that immediately and misappropriate the issues to other factors.

This leads to a series of obsessions with “solutions” which successively fail. For me it’s been:

1. Get hobbies (bluepilled be an interesting person)
2. Get a car
3. Working out
4. Getting a flat
5. Using steroids
6. Fashion maxxing

Now we’re on what is hopefully the final solution to my Incel problem:

7. Surgery

Autistic behaviour is rational behaviour. People who were lucky to be born with decent faces don’t need to make rational decisions to live a good life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, shabby890, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Eh, the reason we have autism in the first place is societal rejection. It’s due to looks, but we don’t always realise that immediately and misappropriate the issues to other factors.

This leads to a series of obsessions with “solutions” which successively fail. For me it’s been:

2. Get a car
3. Working out
4. Getting a flat
5. Using steroids
6. Fashion maxxing

7. Surgery

Autistic behaviour is rational behaviour. People who were lucky to be born with decent faces don’t need to make rational decisions to live a good life.
I don't think the advice will be too helpful to OP at this point tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, shabby890, ElTruecel and 3 others

2. Get a car
3. Working out
4. Getting a flat
5. Using steroids
6. Fashion maxxing

7. Surgery

Too late boyo

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

I feel the same

This poor kid. His dad failed him.

Last edited: