I met a 6’2 blonde Chad and told him this, is this low inhib nt or autistic?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
He was 19 and im 13 but 6’0 and we were heading to the 18+ club and I asked him “how do you expect me to go inside the club and slay? Im not a Tyrone” word for word

He said “you’re good. You can pass as 18” the Chad was very kind to me and gave me his drinks

The Chad introduced me to a group of people and jokingly said I’m 18, the group said “no you’re not, and guessed my age which went from 16 to 15”

Chad ended up talking to a Stacey so I was like “damn that Stacey’s hot I wanna kiss her” Chad said back “you gotta build up to it”

If u guys want more stories with this Chad I’ll lmk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Narcissus🥀, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
you‘re 13 nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Jova, Kazey and 8 others
@_MVP_ @WishIwasChico @Luffymaxxing @Xtra

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @SecularIslamist @whitegymmax @5.5psl @lilith @Debetro @Deusmaximus @Blackgymmax @Kristin @The Grinch @asdvek @WeiWei @human304 @negawattlol @DestroyerofCUCKS @FutureSlayer @flippasav @Bentley @BrahminBoss

fetus.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, datboijj and 4 others
He was 19 and im 13 but 6’0 and we were heading to the 18+ club and I asked him “how do you expect me to go inside the club and slay? Im not a Tyrone” word for word

He said “you’re good. You can pass as 18” the Chad was very kind to me and gave me his drinks

The Chad introduced me to a group of people and jokingly said I’m 18, the group said “no you’re not, and guessed my age which went from 16 to 15”

Chad ended up talking to a Stacey so I was like “damn that Stacey’s hot I wanna kiss her” Chad said back “you gotta build up to it”

If u guys want more stories with this Chad I’ll lmk
Chad WINS again, good plot

Tales from little timmy's Stacy Slaying fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kazey, tombradylover and 7 others
Sperms.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and nathan
brutal at that age I played football with friends
same. it saddens me. i have a nephew around his age. to think this is the life they live in now, so quickly stripped of innocence. if i ever have child i will run away with them to a forest and raise them with the trees lol

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and st.hamudi but 6‘5
wtf. why are there so many children on this site?

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
same. it saddens me. i have a nephew around his age. to think this is the life they live in now, so quickly stripped of innocence. if i ever have child i will run away with them to a forest and raise them with the trees lol
Nigga chill 😭😭 it ain’t that serious

you‘re 13 do smth with your life bro, go on a hike or something jfl
That’s not the point tho, im telling u about my story with the chad

Nigga chill 😭😭 it ain’t that serious
it is. its ok to take care of your body and want to feel good. it is only natural. but pls dont stay here and interact with traumatised humans that have overwhelming pain, pain they want others to feel. its suffocating to be here. just look at the botb threads and take the information you need. then delete this account lol. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
u would be a great father

• +1
it is. its ok to take care of your body and want to feel good. it is only natural. but pls dont stay here and interact with traumatised humans that have overwhelming pain, pain they want others to feel. its suffocating to be here. just look at the botb threads and take the information you need. then delete this account lol. :feelsautistic:
What do u think the minimum age for org should be

• +1
You’re 13? That explains your shit post history. Welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 0S4MA
.org users Join straight Out the womb. Enjoy life instead of obsessing over Pinterest mulatto prettyboys man that shit gay asf

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Bro get this little urkle nigga out of the club. Stay away lil kid

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, NoseProphecy and nathan
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, NoseProphecy and nathan
Joever for your kids ngl