How do you get rid of a resting frown?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ok, and it's really pissng me off. And I've noticed that whenever someone sees me they get a frown too.

I was wondering why this was. So I looked in the mirror and realized my mouth is in a permanent frown. Then ends are always going down.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Vitruvian, RichardSpencel and 2 others
No that’s good it means you’re intimidating

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, Dog face, Xander and 2 others
I've noticed this on people, and when they try to smile their face just goes to a neutral/slight smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Deleted member 656
Downturned lips usually. Symptom of high prenatal T. It also looks low IQ and is a slight failo.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: shaugstir, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Eclipse and 6 others
Get a hot JB gf, then you should always have a smile

(On a more serious note, check nutrition, diet, vitality/fitness, also muscular imbalances in the face)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FailedNormie, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others

(On a more serious note, check nutrition, diet, vitality/fitness, also muscular imbalances in the face)
What's up?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Good bro, got some plans on the way.

Moneymaxxing so I can go slay in the Netherlands :feelskek:

Downturned lips usually. Symptom of high prenatal T. It also looks low IQ and is a slight failo.
but how come other high t men dont have this?
and thats unfortunate, no wonder y ppl think always seem to think im retarded

should i ask my doctor about this? i dont wanna seem like an autist

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 656 and RedKeyboard
but how come other high t men dont have this?
and thats unfortunate, no wonder y ppl think always seem to think im retarded

Because it's just a symptom, same as NCT and autism

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Balkancel and 1 other person

If it is some sort of nutritional thing (lack of a vitamin or something that could be making you tired -> Which leads to you frowning in public etc)
Just ask for a nutritional panel/blood test,if he asks for more explanation, just say your curious/took a physical fitness class/want to be more immersed with your health

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Your only option is to jokermax (I'm serious), keep smiling when not in public to build those multiple smiling muscles.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and FailedNormie
Your only option is to jokermax (I'm serious), keep smiling when not in public to build those multiple smiling muscles.
I usually laugh at shit all the time. but I'll give just smiling a go and see how it goes

I usually laugh at shit all the time. but I'll give just smiling a go and see how it goes
take corners of mouth and pull them up for 60 seconds a time, 3 times a day. can look up face yoga too, extremely useful.

do you have something like this?

A bit of botox maybe ?

take corners of mouth and pull them up for 60 seconds a time, 3 times a day. can look up face yoga too, extremely useful.
do you mean smile? or take my hand and lift up the corners of my mouth? and ill look into face yoga, i heard its a scam tho
View attachment 75884do you have something like this?
no i wish. that actually looks alright tbh. mine looks more like:
No bro

That's a resting frown. Look how unapproachable this dude is.

but not as severe. the corners dont tilt down as much
A bit of botox maybe ?
i was thinking about that, but its a short term solution. i dont wanna visit the doctor every three months to fill my face up.

do you mean smile? or take my hand and lift up the corners of my mouth? and ill look into face yoga, i heard its a scam tho
Take your hand and lift up the corners. Some face yoga exercises are more effective others ie. Lifting up the corners can take 1 week, but getting rid of the folds above your lips could take over a month.

Corner lip lift. About 3k