How do you guys feel about hamas attack on israel? I'M SO HAPPY!!!

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I'm someone who has taken the joopill and yes I hate them. And boy was i delighted when i got to wake up to news and videos of Palestinian heroes massacring these tiny hat human parasites. Their job is to make all of us miserable! Fill us up with their vaccine (pfizer ceo is a jew as usual). Force open borders on us. Spread gender ideology. Make us all homeless by having their blackrock corporation (ceo is Also jooooooo) buy up every house on earth and put it up for a rent that is unaffordable and sucks every last penny out of your bank account. They are determined to make sure dating is ruined through tuning their dating apps (tinder invented by a jew as usual) to make sure only the top 2% of men get dates while even the ugliest girls get a massive ego boost when they realize their true value on dating apps when they have chads begging for their attention when no men look at them in real life. I hate the dews. Those gore videos of palestinians butchering and pissing on the dead bodies of these irritating human parasites was very satisfying. I love what's happening and support palestine. I have no remorse in that. The jewz got a massive slap in the face for their millennia of torment upon all of us. They are born to make everyone miserable. They can't help it. It's automatic instinct. I'm sick and tired of them. Walking around with their retarded hook noses and a smug expression on their faces, advocating for open borders in the country that saved them from extinction. The mere sight of one of them makes me cringe and nauseous. There was a satisfying picture of a dead jew female covered in blood on Twitter with her enormous hook nose in full display lol. The open borders finally fucked them! Hamas just flew over their stupid wall lol. During 9/11 five Israeli mossad agents were filming it and dancing about it. These human cancer cells deserve everything hitler did to them and every other act of violence against them! If i even see another obnoxious JOOOOO around here preaching about how great open borders and communist gender studies are for America in his irritating high pitch nasaly jew voice, his entire jew nose is getting shattered beyond repair. He'll have an asian nose for the rest of his life. Godspeed to hamas, GOOD JOB DELIVERING JUSTICE FOR ALL OF US!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
Mashallah

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, muslim., Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
I hope Israel goes ER on those Hamas terrorists and wipes Gaza off the map. Jewish propaganda helped BBCs get Aryan stacies, so Jews should always be supported. I would rather live next to a Jewish family than a Muslim family.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fishy, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 44730 and 7 others
I'm someone who has taken the joopill and yes I hate them. And boy was i delighted when i got to wake up to news and videos of Palestinian heroes massacring these tiny hat human parasites. Their job is to make all of us miserable! Fill us up with their vaccine (pfizer ceo is a jew as usual). Force open borders on us. Spread gender ideology. Make us all homeless by having their blackrock corporation (ceo is Also jooooooo) buy up every house on earth and put it up for a rent that is unaffordable and sucks every last penny out of your bank account. They are determined
I am muslim, but am saying Palestine will be conquered by Israel..

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 33108
I am muslim, but am saying Palestine will be conquered by Israel..
Has to be to fulfil hadiths if day of judgment emergence of masih al Dajjal

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
I don't know any of em , but israel is much more strong than the hamas, I M really sad coz there re millions of innocent kids dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Nothing really, watched every single gore video and didn't flinch not even a little bit
You need to understand the World is as right as it currently is and that does not happen to God's real chosen people
You don't see european Chad or Stacy being dismembered by a brown animal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 44730, TheDragon and 1 other person
Everyone is saying their religion is right, look at it objectively, they come in and rape civilians and when there is retaliation its the antichrist. JFL.

I'm someone who has taken the joopill and yes I hate them. And boy was i delighted when i got to wake up to news and videos of Palestinian heroes massacring these tiny hat human parasites. Their job is to make all of us miserable! Fill us up with their vaccine (pfizer ceo is a jew as usual). Force open borders on us. Spread gender ideology. Make us all homeless by having their blackrock corporation (ceo is Also jooooooo) buy up every house on earth and put it up for a rent that is unaffordable and sucks every last penny out of your bank account. They are determined
hope jews all die and with them take all of the satanic shit they have done to us and the estrogen in our body from eating that shit food they give us and that fluoride water they make us drink.

And that shit vaccine that will make us trans in 10 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, Kater Maxxing and 3 others
Nothing really, watched every single gore video and didn't flinch not even a little bit
that would
You need to understand the World is as right as it currently is and that does not happen to God's real chosen people
send gore videos about this fucking jews dead bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
that would
Nigga what are you on about? if you're saying the chosen people are the Christians like St. Peter said, they've suffered a lot throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
send gore videos about this fucking jews dead bodies
Just join literally any war telegram mane

Nigga what are you on about? if you're saying the chosen people are the Christians like St. Peter said, they've suffered a lot throughout history.
Chosen people are those "injustices" never happened to begin with
If Jews, Muslims or Christians got slaughtered through the years it's because they don't matter

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and PseudoMaxxer
when did Hamza attack Israel? Why would an Indian youtuber hate Jewish people?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
Just join literally any war telegram mane

If Jews, Muslims or Christians got slaughtered through the years it's because they don't matter
jews never suffered anything bro, holocaust is jew propaganda we all know it

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx and Deleted member 44730
Everyone is saying their religion is right, look at it objectively, they come in and rape civilians and when there is retaliation its the antichrist. JFL.
Most of us Muslim condemn the actions of hamas

when did Hamza attack Israel? Why would an Indian youtuber hate Jewish people?
cuz his curry ass is redpilled to the bone after coping too much for being curry and black pilled.

He’ll say anything for clout

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and RichardSpencel
jews never suffered anything bro, holocaust is jew propaganda we all know it
I don't know they got murdered or sold as slaves countless times through history
I'm not getting into the specifics on whenever they asked for it or not, all I'm saying is that does not happen to someone who is truly "chosen"

My honest reaction

This is a theologically weak position, injustices have happened to all peoples and different scriptures specifically state those that are elect will suffer. For instance in the Old Testament it speaks about the captivity of the Israelites for abandoning God, but also speaks of their redemption, and in the New Testament it teaches that Christians will suffer martyrdom but should embrace it willingly.

• +1
Most of us Muslim condemn the actions of hamas
No Palestinians are condemning it. None. Those that are condemning it have Israeli citizenship and speak hebrew. But if this were ISIS doing it you'd call them khawarij and tell your brothers not to support them, but its okay for Palestinians to have this "emotional response" because they've been oppressed, its okay all Palestinians support raping civilians bro they're just emotional!!!

• +1
Jews are the chosen people, according to the bible so nothing wrong will happen to them..... God stands with israel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 44730 and Deleted member 28541

Rate this Song

Finally something interesting is happening. I hope Hamas wins though.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is a theologically weak position, injustices have happened to all peoples and different scriptures specifically state those that are elect will suffer. For instance in the Old Testament it speaks about the captivity of the Israelites for abandoning God, but also speaks of their redemption, and in the New Testament it teaches that Christians will suffer martyrdom but should embrace it willingly.
Israelis and Palestinians stop existing when you go to sleep
They are background noise NPCs in a videogame
Like all people except me in this forum

Finally something interesting is happening. I hope HAMAS wins though.
Exactly. This story is interesting, funny, and revenge is so sweet. The ukraine story was lame as fuck. I hope iran and Lebanon gets involved next lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Israelis and Palestinians stop existing when you go to sleep
They are background noise NPCs in a videogame
Like all people except me in this forum
Well I was trying to engage in a real conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Exactly. This story is interesting, funny, and revenge is so sweet. The ukraine story was lame as fuck. I hope iran and Lebanon gets involved next lol.
Westfags dont know how it is, you will be dragged into WWIII if terrorists win and its not because "muh Jooz", its because every nation on earth has a stake in Israel, whether culturally or religiously, its the most important land on earth. If Arabs fuck Israel they will fuck you in the west and revolt, unless that is youre Muslim in which case you will join them.

• Ugh..
Westfags dont know how it is, you will be dragged into WWIII if terrorists win and its not because "muh Jooz", its because every nation on earth has a stake in Israel, whether culturally or religiously, its the most important land on earth. If Arabs fuck Israel they will fuck you in the west and revolt, unless that is youre Muslim in which case you will join them.
We will just give middle finger to our governments and not join any drafts. Western countries are very lenient with punishments anyway

• +1
We will just give middle finger to our governments and not join any drafts. Western countries are very lenient with punishments anyway
WWI and II were started by less than what is happening right in front of you, in your hatred of one race you will condemn all races to the nuclear holocaust that will happen if Iran and its allies go to war with the US and its allies. Regardless of whether you revolt against being drafted. You are coping against reality, "bro ill just not get drafted, what are they going to do? throw me in prison!" literal redditor moment.

i did not read but i hate the jews as well

i did not read but i hate the jews as well
I've tried not hating them. Its impossible. Every time I've tried to convince myself my hate for them is wrong I'll see a beaknose kike politician with a stupid last name like "finklebergstein" on the news trying to fight for open borders or mandatory drag queen story time as hard as he possibly can. That's when i realize hating them fully justified. I hope hamas killed plenty of these American shlomos. The most nauseating type of people on earth. So irritating that you can't bare to hear them speak even one word.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 44730, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others

I've tried not hating them. Its impossible. Every time I've tried to convince myself my hate for them is wrong I'll see a beaknose kike politician with a stupid last name like "finklebergstein" on the news trying to fight for open borders as hard as he possibly can. That's when i realize hating them fully justified. I hope hamas killed plenty of these American shlomos. The most nauseating type of people on earth. So irritating that you can't bare to hear them speak even one word.
stop writing essays nigga

Israel is a mogger name, if only the Palestinians called themselves Israelites or descendants of israel.

The Attack increased my dopamine.

I Love massacres, No Matter who gets eliminated

I don't care what country or what reason, just nuke the freaking world

Israel now wants more rockets from the US.
Billions of US $ every year is not enough for them.
Greedy jews never get enough.
And then everyone will say :"Oh wow, Israel is so strong".

Israel now wants more rockets from the US.
Billions of US $ every year is not enough for them.
Greedy jews never get enough.
And then everyone will say :"Oh wow, Israel is so strong".
If this happened to any other group of people i would feel so bad for them. But JEWS? Nope. Nah. I just can't feel bad for them. After what they've done to the rest of us, working overtime to make our lives miserable. There's no forgiveness in me for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Common W hamas

me rn:

Khamenei 2023

"we kiss the hands of those who planned the attack"

Slightly homo sure but theyre iranians so....

Also even though i currently love his basedness, why does khamenini looks kinda jewish in this photo. Shit is actually kinda scaring me and giving me conspiracy vibes tbh.