how do you guys greet people/friends

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
I feel so fucking awkward having to introduce myself n shit like wtf do I do with my hands ? do I shake their hand ? fist bump them ? how tf u meant to greet someone you just met. greeting friends feels awkward af too, having to dap them up n shit feels so cringe but unfortunately that’s just how it is these days

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I give them a kiss on their lips.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I feel so fucking awkward having to introduce myself n shit like wtf do I do with my hands ? do I shake their hand ? fist bump them ? how tf u meant to greet someone you just met. greeting friends feels awkward af too, having to dap them up n shit feels so cringe but unfortunately that’s just how it is these days
It's really situational, and dependent on the person. If it's someone you just met then go with the formalities. Introduce yourself and they should reciprocate. Then shift to some light banter. Talking about the area or the reason you two are in that area can be a good starter. So, making an observation about the place you and the other person are in is a good conversation starter.

With friends don't over complicate it. You've known them for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
It's really situational, and dependent on the person. If it's someone you just met then go with the formalities. Introduce yourself and they should reciprocate. Then shift to some light banter. Talking about the area or the reason you two are in that area can be a good starter. So, making an observation about the place you and the other person are in is a good conversation starter.

With friends don't over complicate it. You've known them for a long time.
if we ain’t talking about some blackpilled shit idc and ion wanna hear about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Outlier
if we ain’t talking about some blackpilled shit idc and ion wanna hear about it
That is the blackpill you blockhead. It's like I'm speaking to a retarded child who got on a bus that's too long for him. There's no way around what I just described. I gave you actionable steps.

That is the blackpill you blockhead. It's like I'm speaking to a retarded child who got on a bus that's too long for him. There's no way around what I just described. I gave you actionable steps.
nah I’m saying if me and the person don’t share similarities having blackpilled knowledge then most of the time idc about what they gotta say

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
I NEVER GREET PEOPKE

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez