Why aren't you people killing yourselves?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
All you retards do is cry about how everyone has it easier than you so what the fuck are you guys doing about it?
Whine whine whine, just a bunch of sissy faggots...
Where is incel Osama? Where is MGTOW Hamas?

If gene propagation is all that really matters, if slaying is all that there is to life–then, conversely, one should seek to extinguish alien biomass: i.e., you shouldn’t forget the original meaning behind the term “body count”.

Answer this… What's more "Chad" in essence: having uninspiring sterile sex with dozens of chubby women or, I don't know, torching an entire village full of racially hostile elements?
What would make your ancestors happier?

If you believe in “looksmaxxing” then you should also advocate for looksminning of others–mogging becomes more dramatic once you introduce torture and mutilation into your arsenal.

TL;DR: the only thing that stops sexual liberation from working like it should is the continued suppression of non-state violence…

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and SidharthTheSlayer
All you retards do is cry about how everyone has it easier than you so what the fuck are you guys doing about it?

If gene propagation is all that really matters, if slaying is all that there is to life–then, conversely, one should seek to extinguish alien biomass: i.e., you shouldn’t forget the original meaning behind the term “body count”.

Answer this… What's more "Chad" in essence: having uninspiring sterile sex with dozens of chubby women or, I don't know, torching an entire village full of racially hostile elements?

If you believe in “looksmaxxing” then you should also advocate for looksminning of others–mogging becomes more dramatic once you introduce torture and mutilation into your arsenal.

TL;DR: the only thing that stops sexual liberation from working like it should is the continued suppression of non-state violence…
dnrd

because im scared 😖😖

Rate bro

184396AB 77AA 4936 B7DF 94F68D0904F1

ok

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
because we still have posibilities and chances in life. Mens suicide rate really peaks in the 40s because then its over, but not yet

Because Christ said not to + Killing yourself is cringe

I'm holding out for my lean max to finish. I'm down 30lb since my join date

They are commiting because they realize they will have to live the rest of existence as a non chad

Most people would rather rot than go ER. But I would still advocate for trolling and sabotaging people otherwise.

Weed and brees
Weed and brews
life for me is just weed and brews