How do you guys learn coding it’s so hard

browninceldownunder

browninceldownunder

Iron
Been learning JavaScript and react for like 3 years almost and still can’t get a job in web. How do you guys do it?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Gonthar
Just learn the basics of coding and focus and no code softwares for now

• +1
Reactions: browninceldownunder
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and browninceldownunder
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and browninceldownunder
Be incel
Have all the time in the world

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Pikabro, Roquefort and 1 other person
I'm white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Debetro, browninceldownunder and 2 others
Been learning JavaScript and react for like 3 years almost and still can’t get a job in web. How do you guys do it?
It's like learning a language - you need to start early since childhood or your teen years to become fluent and code fast and smooth.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Build projects, realize oh this is why hooks are useful, oh this is why state management is useful, oh this is why... etc.

• +1
Focus on basic JavaScript fundamentals before jumping into react.

you really must be retarded if you find JavaScript hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Dietsnasta and 1 other person
learn python instead jfl
This. Webdev is shit, learn python and go into cloud engineering. Less coding, more automation/management.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and rand anon
How much do you need toknow for data scientist jobs? I'm beginning to learn python and mostly wsnt to go into devops but maybe data science.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i tried learning python 3 times now and just cant comprehend the basics, im retarded :feelswhy:

• So Sad
idk man i'm learning javascript rn too, way too difficult wtf. like there's so much shit to memorize and so much bullshit

codecademy i can code in c++ pretty good i could make a decent cheat for every online video game in a few weeks if i would have enough time to reverse engineer anti cheats

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
codecademy i can code in c++ pretty good i could make a decent cheat for every online video game in a few weeks if i would have enough time to reverse engineer anti cheats
was c++ your first programming languge? and how long did it take you to learn it?

was c++ your first programming languge? and how long did it take you to learn it?
not my first because of school etc,it was easy to learn (a year 3 hours a day) and i mastered it in 2,5 years

Can you reverse Vanguard?