How do you make money as a teen

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Im currently working as a waiter, cleaning pools in my neighborhood, selling shit in my house like PS4 and my parents give me money monthly

200 dollars a month but I need more

I also steal shit from classmates tbhngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
Bro thinks he’s tough talking through looksmax 😭 if you ever see me in the streets you better run because I don’t play no games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RxAddict and Deleted member 21340
Sell bussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
jfl what things do you steal from your classmates

All that for 200 dollars a month? What are you fucking indian or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 16677 and 1 other person
Scam people on reddit

• +1
Reactions: rickowenscel
Im currently working as a waiter, cleaning pools in my neighborhood, selling shit in my house like PS4 and my parents give me money monthly

As a teen, you have little to no bargaining power. You have no degree or extensive working experience to rely on.
Be a bit more selective with the type of jobs you apply for, and try to avoid very low-paying jobs. If you can't, accept it for what it is. It's a stepping stone, never forget.
Undoubtedly though the most important job as a teen is to invest in yourself. Learn a skill, preferably one you can scale such as programming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6128 and Dystopian

When I was >18 I sold sneakers (reselling to hypebeast from online drops), fixed iPhones at my school during classes, also drove out on my bike with a small kit fixing strangers phones with a Facebook Marketplace post and a small Facebook page for advertising. Bought used/destroyed iPhones, fixed them occasionally put a limited backhousing on some of them and sold them
Images
RBVaGVaHNLOATvKZAAHcUMFIcTE623
Custom 24kt gold for iPhone x housing wireless charger black back glass 250x250

Also at some point started selling rare plants and growing them (mostly aroids) there's plenty of small niches to enter if you do a little research. He'll, you can even buy a lawn mowing machine or even cheaper buy a window cleaner set and do that

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki and Dystopian

9-5

When I was >18 I sold sneakers (reselling to hypebeast from online drops), fixed iPhones at my school during classes, also drove out on my bike with a small kit fixing strangers phones with a Facebook Marketplace post and a small Facebook page for advertising. Bought used/destroyed iPhones, fixed them occasionally put a limited backhousing on some of them and sold them
View attachment 1936336View attachment 1936339View attachment 1936340
Also at some point started selling rare plants and growing them (mostly aroids) there's plenty of small niches to enter if you do a little research. He'll, you can even buy a lawn mowing machine or even cheaper buy a window cleaner set and do that
lifemogged by niko again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Niklaus Mikaelson