How do you selfdisciplinemax?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
What are your tips, techniques, tricks etc?

Went for an early morning walk in the dark, unlit roads & pathways hell even in the forest area for over an hour in the ice cold. Then went to the gym.

Did 22 mins on the bike, got off & weighed myself. To my horror I found that I had gone up in weight even with being on a month on Biotest hotrox extreme.

So you lot how do you get into the routine of something beneficial & stick to it?

Suggestions would be most helpful.

Listen to motivation videos

Discipline is self coercion, so always remember that it's not supposed to feel good and remember that at first it will hurt, but you're doing it to reap a benefit eventually. A good way to discipline yourself is to re-condition yourself into using your reward system for long term goals. With food, entertainment etc being accessible, brain "rewards" are everywhere and your brain would rather (100% of the time) to get a reward with less effort (aka jerk off, eat junk food, watch funny videos) than get a reward through long term high effort (studying to get a degree, work out, stick to a diet) and this promotes a shit work ethic where you'll basically just become compeltely averse to the idea of having to work towards achieving an end goal and subsisting on instant gratification

Try nofap for a couple of days, and only jerk off before you sleep so u dont reward urself until the day is over, try intermittent fasting and force yourself to eat healthy. Remind yourself that it's not supposed to be fun but you're doing it for an end goal that will give you complacency and happiness, so a little force is involved

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Dino Hamciaren
Fuck. i just typed a fucking long text and it just disappeared...
Anyone know how to get that back?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Chadelite
ritalin 20mg twice daily

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and DidntRead
Is life shit? Do things get better after 19 yo? I just want a shitty mcdonalds job and to ewhore on the side. My dad is a piece of shit I'm sick of living with him

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Is life shit? Do things get better after 19 yo? I just want a shitty mcdonalds job and to ewhore on the side. My dad is a piece of shit I'm sick of living with him
life just started son

Subliminals is to lose fat

Yeah. Understood. So far Biotest Hotrox Extreme isn't working out to my expectation. Have to lose at least 2 stones & 15% body fat. Then muscle & bonemax.

No i dont give a fuck

withhold things i like doing until i complete a task

like... "i need to finish this paragraph and then i can take a fat hit from my e-cigarette"