How do I start looking more masculine ? (and give tips for my routine)

Thanks bhai, do I grow my eyebrows naturally with castor oil or is there any easier method?
castor oil seems to be enough, you can also apply it to your eyelashes btw if you want to prettyboymaxx a lil bit more

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
Just make sure your T levels are high and healthy while working out and you should be ok,

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and otal_duu
bro in the first pic you look super high appeal and gorgeous. send me other pics of you but frontal only

Yo

Okay so basically looking masculine is based on T, which ur either gonna have to inject or take some semi cope supplements (like me), workout, and pray something changes

Higher T, more masculine features, esp in puberty

For under eyes just use volufiline and the sephora eye brightening cream, worked for me after 1-2 months

Honestly, for skin, just use beef tallow jfl (i use the santa cruz medicinals brand, it’s mixed with bees wax and honey, very good) i also apply paulas choice salicylic acid, gives you nice ass skin and removes dark spots over time

You’re sorta young so ur still holding on to ur buccal fat, when did you start puberty?

Also looking good in the first pic bro
can Using hgh or estrogen blockers make me more masculine? İ have 300 ng dl test but i dont want inject test it will close my growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65274
can Using hgh or estrogen blockers make me more masculine? İ have 300 ng dl test but i dont want inject test it will close my growth plates
In theory yes

@MA_ascender

• +1
get a buzz cut

grow a beard

bulk up and start roiding

get armsleeve tattoos and face tattoos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and otal_duu
I started working out a month ago, I’m currently working on my clavicles and lats, and I eat about 2300-2500 cals everyday

For my face/skincare routine I use a guashua and ice massage in the morning, as well as threading my eyebrows once a month. I use hyluronic acid, glycolic acid , and eye cream peptide
I think I have eyebags but I don’t know how to fix it, it appears even when I sleep 8 hours

I’m 15 (almost 16)

The first photo is my most recent , I took it yesterday
Be more hunter warrior minded. Courage, Assertiveness, risk taking behaviour , firmness. The body and face will follow human nature. Altering thinking patterns will carve you out from the marble.

Aside from thinking patterns. Increase Testosterone and DHT, GABA, optimize Dopamine and reduce Serotonin, Prolactin.
Workout

• +1
I started working out a month ago, I’m currently working on my clavicles and lats, and I eat about 2300-2500 cals everyday

For my face/skincare routine I use a guashua and ice massage in the morning, as well as threading my eyebrows once a month. I use hyluronic acid, glycolic acid , and eye cream peptide
I think I have eyebags but I don’t know how to fix it, it appears even when I sleep 8 hours

I’m 15 (almost 16)

u mog i wish i looked like u dont fall for gym meme or masucline meme u can slay bro as long as u aint short

• +1
u mog i wish i looked like u dont fall for gym meme or masucline meme u can slay bro as long as u aint short
i can larp 6’0 with height augmenting stuff but i think i might get a buzz cut so my bone structure stands out. somebody here recommended i do it

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
you look like a guy who dated a stacylite with big tits at my school, go start talking to girls u can slay

i can larp 6’0 with height augmenting stuff but i think i might get a buzz cut so my bone structure stands out. somebody here recommended i do it
that nigga was trolling u dont get a buzz pls bro it will ruin your chance with girls for 6 months

• +1

DONT

Dont ahfuckjng get a buzzcut tetard

Never lidten to oldheads that tklel u to

• +1
  • +1
You're 15. There's not much you can do and no need. Just keep your T and DHT levels high. Leaving this shit hole also boosts T

• +1
bro get off this site you are gl
you look perfectly fine in terms of dimorphism for your age
dont try to be unnatural like looking too masculine with steroids
it will come with age

just hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and otal_duu
bro get off this site you are gl
you look perfectly fine in terms of dimorphism for your age
dont try to be unnatural like looking too masculine with steroids
it will come with age

just hit the gym

refuse to believe it
i mean you're pretty objectively attractive

must be bad pics or they're just weird

refuse to believe it
i mean you're pretty objectively attractive

must be bad pics or they're just weird
i have aspergers/social anxiety

i have aspergers/social anxiety
same brother i feel u
but some girls like that tbh and it doesnt necessarily contradict your look

if you looked like this and were aspie then it might be weird

u honestly remind me of lorenzo zurzolo except with brown eyes
my advice is to stay away from ig thots, those are usually the ones who are messing around with much older guys and other degenerate stuff

• +1
same brother i feel u
but some girls like that tbh and it doesnt necessarily contradict your look
View attachment 2912635
if you looked like this and were aspie then it might be weird

u honestly remind me of lorenzo zurzolo except with brown eyes
my advice is to stay away from ig thots, those are usually the ones who are messing around with much older guys and other degenerate stuff
question, does that mean i look sort of aspie?

question, does that mean i look sort of aspie?
idk abt aspie but u def look more reserved and quiet i think its the eyes
like zursolo. if u dk who he is look him up on tiktok, girls literally feen for him

but like i said it's not a bad thing. it's attractive to a lot of HQNP women.

• +1

I’m 15 (almost 16)

Put on some weight, if you fill your shoulders, and neck especially, You will instantly get a more masc look, Other option would be taking test + dht derivates to stimulate facial bone growth since thats like a kind of an "androgenic" stack, but i wouldnt recommend it especially at your age.

• +1

I’m 15 (almost 16)

You look good, just have a healthy puberty and u will be fine

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and otal_duu

I’m 15 (almost 16)

Lol at 15 you're not supposed to look that masculine. The way you look now is perfect for pulling girls your age. I wouldn't say you look feminine, just young. You're already lifting so on the right track. If you really want to look more "masculine" get a shorter haircut. But you look fine the way you are

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and Deprived
Lol at 15 you're not supposed to look that masculine. The way you look now is perfect for pulling girls your age. I wouldn't say you look feminine, just young. You're already lifting so on the right track. If you really want to look more "masculine" get a shorter haircut. But you look fine the way you are
dude will easily get more masculine traits by 18. he's gonna waste his life on this forum

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
dude will easily get more masculine traits by 18. he's gonna waste his life on this forum
Lol he said hes autistic and has social anxiety. Still GL enough to get a cute girlfriend if he learns how to act autistic in the mysterious chad way and not go on rants about dinosaurs or something

• JFL
Reactions: Amadeus and Deprived
Lol he said hes autistic and has social anxiety. Still GL enough to get a cute girlfriend if he learns how to act autistic in the mysterious chad way and not go on rants about dinosaurs or something
I like pokemon not dinosaurs though. And what am I supposed to talk about then??

You have appeal, trying to look more masculine might affect that. The fact you are a KHHV further proves the importance of being NT as a teenager. There has to be uglier guys than you at your school who are probably slaying, and you'll see they do because of their social connections or friendship groups etc

• +1
You have appeal, trying to look more masculine might affect that. The fact you are a KHHV further proves the importance of being NT as a teenager. There has to be uglier guys than you at your school who are probably slaying, and you'll see they do because of their social connections or friendship groups etc
bruh you’re right, i have almost no friends in school

• +1
Reactions: N1666
If your supras grow more and brows become lower set, you might get to low chad in your 20s tbh

If your supras grow more and brows become lower set, you might get to low chad in your 20s tbh
Wtf low chad?? :lul: Also is supra brow ridgeor something

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Wtf low chad?? :lul: Also is supra brow ridgeor something
Yes nigga, you're alr gl at 15, if your growth pattern continues like this i can see chadlite range maybe even low chad if you get very dimorphic in your 20s

And yes, supras = browridge

Your only real failos rn are lack of medial canthus and higher set eyebrows

• +1
Can you give me some supplement names?

I just apply the tallow all over my face? Also I have the Paula’s Choice salycic acid but I never used it so I’ll try it from now on

I started puberty late. Around 13
Thank you bhai
I was someone who didn't have any bones in his face. I gymmaxed from 15.5 to 16 and I gained a considerable amount of masculinity. Like +5 inch shoulder width (just bones, not muscles) cheekbones, more introverted eyes.

i started puberty 13 too

• Woah
I was someone who didn't have any bones in his face. I gymmaxed from 15.5 to 16 and I gained a considerable amount of masculinity. Like +5 inch shoulder width (just bones, not muscles) cheekbones, more introverted eyes.

i started puberty 13 too
Damn this is hopefuel