Reactions: Deleted member 656
You legit just stop eating as much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, RedPilledStemcel, Michael Myers and 5 others
Try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Get your ass in the gym run your ass off, And start eating clean. Junk food wont feed your body

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Deleted member 656
realize that if you don't stop that you're wasting your life and youth by being a fat fuck instead of building a good body and being attractive to prime women.

Don't get too fat otherwise you will have loose skin and your body will look like shit until you die. Though you may be at that point already if you have trouble breathing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Alexanderr and GrewWrong
Eating is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and RichardSpencel
By looking at yourself in the mirror and feeling disgusted.

I struggled with the same problem,keep in mind that getting lean->looking good->getting attention from women will make you feel way better than eating all that crap.
You will feel like a god everytime you look in the mirror.
Once you managed to go lean and look good you will be happy all the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr
by eating nutritious food

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I struggled with the same problem,keep in mind that getting lean->looking good->getting attention from women will make you feel way better than eating all that crap.
You will feel like a god everytime you look in the mirror.
Once you managed to go lean and look good you will be happy all the time
No lean for his bad eye area
No lean for his height
No lean for his flat cheekbones
No lean for his nose and mouth area

No lean for his bad eye area
No lean for his height
No lean for his flat cheekbones
No lean for his nose and mouth area
True,if he got shit bones its worthless
But he needs to go lean first too,to see if he got bad or good ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mido the slayer
True,if he got shit bones its worthless
But he needs to go lean first too,to see if he got bad or good ones
True tbh

If he is sub-12% bf and still invisible to primes
Than he need to get into surgery shit ngl if he wants attention and validation that chadlites and chads get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Willpower, you just do it and stop being skinny-fat which is a big falio.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
You do it slowly, that's how.

Anyone who tells you they went from a shit diet to perfectly healthy overnight and stuck with it long term is either a liar or they had some sort of traumatic external event like being told they'll die otherwise.

Your body will fight you unless you make the transition slow enough that it doesn't notice. If you are dealing with depression or have mood swings then you will lose this fight until you play it smart.

I got through the exact same thing.. living off fast food and getting major food cravings for the worst things possible especially when feeling down. Skinny fat purgatory.

You need to realize that all of the garbage foods you enjoy are engineered to make you addicted. Literally.. look it up. And by eating it you're essentially just another consumerist sheep sacrificing his health and looks for a quick dopamine hit like some heroin addict. Be disgusted by your behavior and that it makes you part of the mediocre majority. You are not like them. You eat healthy because it makes you superior. Your body will end up reflecting that superiority and you will begin to think much better of yourself all around. This is a good mindset to have.

First thing is find foods that you actually enjoy but are healthy for you. Also quick ways to prepare them but also keep it interesting.

Eggs, chicken, ham, fish, oysters.. delicious stuff. Use canned food if you must.

Sweet peas and green beans make great microwaved snacks or side dishes. Low calorie but quite tasty.

I can have a healthy meal cooked and ready to eat within about 5-10 minutes. Convenience is important or there will be times you're simply too lazy or hungry to want to cook. You can also do meal prep where you cook everything you'll eat for the week in one day, or all 3 meals of the day in one session. I don't do this but it's an option.

Sugar is the devil so look into keto diets but you don't go from sugar/carb based diet straight to keto or again, you'll lose. Do it slowly. Just focus on eating home cooked meals for the time being and don't really count calories or care much about the nutritional values or whether your calories come from carbs of fats. You'll know when you are ready to move on to that. Then slowly start using fats and eliminating bread, sugary shit.

Look for low calorie spices and sauces and build a good supply. Exotic stuff is tasty.. try curry powders, jamaican spices, soy sauce, don't forget your basics like salt and pepper.. and learn to like hot food. Get cayenne pepper and red chili powder for that. Spicey foods will start giving you that dopamine hit & cravings for them with no calories or junk food necessary.

Some days I'll carve up some chicken breasts after defrosting in microwave for 10 minutes, throw the slices in a pan of virgin olive oil or grass fed butter.. wait until it's golden brown and dump on whatever spices I feel like having. I might throw some beans in there and fry them up too, some sliced up mushrooms, bell pepper and onions depending on how much effort I want to put into that meal. Then can just put some big pieces of romaine lettuce on the plate before adding the pan's contents and you'll end up eating it and liking it due to the texture variation.

Others I'll fry up 10 eggs in whatever way I feel like having them. Usually runny. Tons of salt and pepper, sometimes soy sauce on top. Delicious and never gets old. Takes 5 minutes. Can eat with slices of ham or fried beans.

Add a nice big glass of vanilla flavored (unsweetened) almond milk to each meal for only 35-50 calories which IMO tastes far better than dairy milk without any weird mucous thickneing or after taste. It's the shit.

Eating healthy isn't hard or time consuming and doesn't need to be bland or be inferior to your fast food. I quickly reached a point where the thought of fast food was disgusting without ever having to really put in will power to resist it. It just happens over time as your body adjusts.

Yes sometimes I get a random craving and guess what.. I go and eat it but I have a rule. Only one cheat meal a week max which often I don't even do because it's rare that I crave things. It's usually caused by being dehydrated or not getting enough salt or some other thing my body wants from the fast food.. just keep in mind cravings when you consistently eat healthy are often because you're deficient in something your body needs.

Anyway if you still can't do it with what I just said then you really are fucked. It's seriously not hard if you slowly change your diet. Just stop being a lazy consumerist cuck.. and don't let a relapse fuck up your goals. It happens just don't go "oh well I cheated yesterday so today might as well.. oh well I cheated the last two days fuck it I'll wait until I have the motivation to eat healthy again." Start thinking that way and it's RIP. Back to fatty piece of shit mode. Don't ever forget you are are now a healthy eater who cooks his own food even if the last 3 days you fucked up. Create that new identity and it'll keep you gravitating back to it every time.

Good luck friend.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, mug, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Thanks, guys
Don't get too fat otherwise you will have loose skin and your body will look like shit until you die. Though you may be at that point already if you have trouble breathing
No, thankfully I am not at that point yet. And tbh my breathing issues might have more to do with muscular tightness in the chest area or sth

I will try to eat less junk food and maintain a healthier weight

Fork put downs x100

• +1
Reactions: joonla and zelkxd
Imagine being so privileged and spoiled that one of your biggest problems in life is that you have an abundance of food and you can't stop binging. Holy shit. Get your act together son

I'm gonna have lots of soda tonight when I watch Barcelona - Liverpool btw

jfl just stop doing it lactating high e soy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GrewWrong
You do it slowly, that's how.

Anyone who tells you they went from a shit diet to perfectly healthy overnight and stuck with it long term is either a liar or they had some sort of traumatic external event like being told they'll die otherwise.

Your body will fight you unless you make the transition slow enough that it doesn't notice. If you are dealing with depression or have mood swings then you will lose this fight until you play it smart.

I got through the exact same thing.. living off fast food and getting major food cravings for the worst things possible especially when feeling down. Skinny fat purgatory.

You need to realize that all of the garbage foods you enjoy are engineered to make you addicted. Literally.. look it up. And by eating it you're essentially just another consumerist sheep sacrificing his health and looks for a quick dopamine hit like some heroin addict. Be disgusted by your behavior and that it makes you part of the mediocre majority. You are not like them. You eat healthy because it makes you superior. Your body will end up reflecting that superiority and you will begin to think much better of yourself all around. This is a good mindset to have.

First thing is find foods that you actually enjoy but are healthy for you. Also quick ways to prepare them but also keep it interesting.

Eggs, chicken, ham, fish, oysters.. delicious stuff. Use canned food if you must.

Sweet peas and green beans make great microwaved snacks or side dishes. Low calorie but quite tasty.

I can have a healthy meal cooked and ready to eat within about 5-10 minutes. Convenience is important or there will be times you're simply too lazy or hungry to want to cook. You can also do meal prep where you cook everything you'll eat for the week in one day, or all 3 meals of the day in one session. I don't do this but it's an option.

Sugar is the devil so look into keto diets but you don't go from sugar/carb based diet straight to keto or again, you'll lose. Do it slowly. Just focus on eating home cooked meals for the time being and don't really count calories or care much about the nutritional values or whether your calories come from carbs of fats. You'll know when you are ready to move on to that. Then slowly start using fats and eliminating bread, sugary shit.

Look for low calorie spices and sauces and build a good supply. Exotic stuff is tasty.. try curry powders, jamaican spices, soy sauce, don't forget your basics like salt and pepper.. and learn to like hot food. Get cayenne pepper and red chili powder for that. Spicey foods will start giving you that dopamine hit & cravings for them with no calories or junk food necessary.

Some days I'll carve up some chicken breasts after defrosting in microwave for 10 minutes, throw the slices in a pan of virgin olive oil or grass fed butter.. wait until it's golden brown and dump on whatever spices I feel like having. I might throw some beans in there and fry them up too, some sliced up mushrooms, bell pepper and onions depending on how much effort I want to put into that meal. Then can just put some big pieces of romaine lettuce on the plate before adding the pan's contents and you'll end up eating it and liking it due to the texture variation.

Others I'll fry up 10 eggs in whatever way I feel like having them. Usually runny. Tons of salt and pepper, sometimes soy sauce on top. Delicious and never gets old. Takes 5 minutes. Can eat with slices of ham or fried beans.

Add a nice big glass of vanilla flavored (unsweetened) almond milk to each meal for only 35-50 calories which IMO tastes far better than dairy milk without any weird mucous thickneing or after taste. It's the shit.

Eating healthy isn't hard or time consuming and doesn't need to be bland or be inferior to your fast food. I quickly reached a point where the thought of fast food was disgusting without ever having to really put in will power to resist it. It just happens over time as your body adjusts.

Yes sometimes I get a random craving and guess what.. I go and eat it but I have a rule. Only one cheat meal a week max which often I don't even do because it's rare that I crave things. It's usually caused by being dehydrated or not getting enough salt or some other thing my body wants from the fast food.. just keep in mind cravings when you consistently eat healthy are often because you're deficient in something your body needs.

Anyway if you still can't do it with what I just said then you really are fucked. It's seriously not hard if you slowly change your diet. Just stop being a lazy consumerist cuck.. and don't let a relapse fuck up your goals. It happens just don't go "oh well I cheated yesterday so today might as well.. oh well I cheated the last two days fuck it I'll wait until I have the motivation to eat healthy again." Start thinking that way and it's RIP. Back to fatty piece of shit mode. Don't ever forget you are are now a healthy eater who cooks his own food even if the last 3 days you fucked up. Create that new identity and it'll keep you gravitating back to it every time.

Good luck friend.
This isn't a food fanfiction thread bro

This isn't a food fanfiction thread bro

Needed sig link. Too many think they going to ascend on shit diets with no good habits. "Just take drugs and starve yourself brah"

Time is precious and yoyoing between fat and skinnyfat for years or a lifetime because of aversion to proper foods and eating habits isn't something I want people to learn the hard way. Do it right the 1st time.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome