How do you translate incel years into regular human years?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I feel like being incel all your life has to age you quite a bit.

My intuition says that you need to double your chronological age to get your true age as a celebate: so, a 15yo incel is basically a guy in his 30s who has to accept that it's just how things are, and a 20yocel is a midlife crisis guy in his 40s who suddenly discovers this sickly energy to turn the ship around (needless to say, he'll fail). By the time you're 30, you actually start to get it and your mind naturally defaults to endless memory replays and so on.

There are pop science study clickbait articles that say that the average life span of an autistic person is 36 years--and you know, that's just autism and it alone confidently cuts your life expectancy in half, so maybe I am not too wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Pikabro, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Half the chronological age of a normal person as autistic incels are more likely to follow ray peat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Nick.Harte
Just breed white gurl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
True. Let me think

I feel like being incel all your life has to age you quite a bit.

My intuition says that you need to double your chronological age to get your true age as a celebate: so, a 15yo incel is basically a guy in his 30s who has to accept that it's just how things are, and a 20yocel is a midlife crisis guy in his 40s who suddenly discovers this sickly energy to turn the ship around (needless to say, he'll fail). By the time you're 30, you actually start to get it and your mind naturally defaults to endless memory replays and so on.

There are pop science study clickbait articles that say that the average life span of an autistic person is 36 years--and you know, that's just autism and it alone confidently cuts your life expectancy in half, so maybe I am not too wrong?
What do you think about this: physically you age faster than other people. But mentally you are still a child. You never had the experiences that turn boys to men, I myself feel like I'm still 15 even though I'm turning 20 in a month.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Pikabro
What do you think about this: physically you age faster than other people. But mentally you are still a child. You never had the experiences that turn boys to men, I myself feel like I'm still 15 even though I'm turning 20 in a month.
Abandonment and isolation is still abuse, phantom pains still hurt.
Maybe it's wrong to call it "growth", but my capacity to live is being expended nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back