How does Dellisola maintain his extremely low bodyfat

Clark69

Clark69

$$$ Island
without looking gaunt and permanently nuking his metabolism from a low calorie diet?

he looks 8% BF in these pics. with his face looking healthy. when other people get this lean, their face and skin look rough and anemic

Arms look like shit

• +1
Reactions: coispet
genetics and its why he is a male model and im not

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, future_mogger, EggKing and 2 others
Most likely genetics.He’s no way near 8% bf he’s like 14

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Aloft
calorie deficit and genetics

diuretics genetics idk

Because it's not forced, he's just skinny. It takes no effort for him to be skinny as it is his natural state. No shit someone who forces a caloric deficit too hard is going to look like shit. He doesn't because he is not forcing anything. It's his maintenance. He looks that good because of god-tier insertions not some gym training shit.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
he stores most of his fat in his face.

similar to tristyn lee except with bones.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, dragomaxxer, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
I knew he was skinny cuz he's a model but didn't expect him to be that frail, his face and body doesn't match lmao

Not really storing fat in his face. Just death-tier asian genes induced boneless skull.
lmao true, he looks boneless but is saved by his harmony and high cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
without looking gaunt and permanently nuking his metabolism from a low calorie diet?
View attachment 2786120View attachment 2786122
he looks 8% BF in these pics. with his face looking healthy. when other people get this lean, their face and skin look rough and anemic
i just eat beef organs and muscle until im full and stay that lean effortlessy

u cant be that lean eating grains, vegetables and fruit because they suck nutritionally wise so u gotta eat a lot to feel satiated

• +1
lmao true, he looks boneless but is saved by his harmony and high cheekbones
Saved? We talking about the same guy? It is over for him. Never began, actually.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Saved? We talking about the same guy? It is over for him. Never began, actually.
its a pretty unpopular opinion but I think Delisolla sort of lacks bone, not boneless. I was talking about Dellisola

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Because it's not forced, he's just skinny. It takes no effort for him to be skinny as it is his natural state. No shit someone who forces a caloric deficit too hard is going to look like shit. He doesn't because he is not forcing anything. It's his maintenance. He looks that good because of god-tier insertions not some gym training shit.
that's cope, natural human bodyfat for all men is 12%.

if u ate the right things instead of goyslop you'd would be at it year old with 0 effort.

bone mass dont matter that much for being good looking, his bone shapes are good he just lacks mass to be a real masc chad

nigga could touch his knees standing up with that scp looking arms

• JFL
bone mass dont matter that much for being good looking, his bone shapes are good he just lacks mass to be a real masc chad

Shape is 100% more important than bone mass itself, there's no point having big bones if the insertions are shit and unaesthethic.

Muh forward growth and muh bones is cope tbh, the men women find the most attractive are boneless 99% of the time.

Probably cause it signals youth and virility?

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
genetics naturally having low fat cells diet all top models actors were all lean thru their career

I knew he was skinny cuz he's a model but didn't expect him to be that frail, his face and body doesn't match lmao
he have a decent body its just his arms they are really small

View attachment 2786120View attachment 2786122

thats not even close to 8% body fat, thats more like 10/11 with good body fat distribution genetics

View attachment 2786167

Shape is 100% more important than bone mass itself, there's no point having big bones if the insertions are shit and unaesthethic.

Muh forward growth and muh bones is cope tbh, the men women find the most attractive are boneless 99% of the time.

Probably cause it signals youth and virility?
Delon actually isn't bonelss, he has good cheekbones. But I agree that shape is more important, I already made a thread about it before.