How does my airway look?? (X-rays) (Surgery experts GTFIH)

basedred

basedred

Bronze
This is an old X-ray from when I was around 16 , I am now early twenties. The teeth and overbite have been straightened and corrected with braces. I just wanted to post this here to ask a few questions.

1. Does my airway look small?

2. Do I have a recessed maxilla? (Probably)

3. Would the airway size have changed significantly since these x-rays were done?

Btw they did use elastics to pull my top teeth backward to fix the overbite

IMG 2007

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Blackgymmax and eyes
you need lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 23391 and untouchable_coper
This is an old X-ray from when I was around 16 , I am now early twenties. The teeth and overbite have been straightened and corrected with braces. I just wanted to post this here to ask a few questions.

1. Does my airway look small?

2. Do I have a recessed maxilla? (Probably)

3. Would the airway size have changed significantly since these x-rays were done?

Btw they did use elastics to pull my top teeth backward to fix the overbite

View attachment 2223450
1. Looks okay, definitely not particularly small.

2. Looks like it

3. No

yes ur maxilla is recessed, and what r ur nostrils too small or something? plug a picture or something
How recessed are we talking? Moderately? Significantly? Severely?

How recessed are we talking? Moderately? Significantly? Severely?
knitter based on the x-ray moderately, nigga u wake up to ur face everyday u tell me

• +1
Reactions: basedred
knitter based on the x-ray moderately, nigga u wake up to ur face everyday u tell me
Bruh, idek to be honest. Some days it looks recessed and some days it looks normal to me.

Take CT scans it's a little bit more expensive

• +1
That’s a lot of radiation tho
You will have to do it either way now or later because you can't custom any implants or osteotomies without it so scan now and analysis your flaws sooner

You can’t tel recession from just the bone, soft tissue is a factor too in it

Really? I thought it just came down to your bone structure.

Really? I thought it just came down to your bone structure.
Your soft tissue is still a part of the projection of ur side profile

• +1
Your soft tissue is still a part of the projection of ur side profile
So how recessed am I as far as the x-ray can tell? I can pm you a side profile pic if you need

nigga you gon give us 10 year xray what's wrong with you 💀

• +1
Reactions: basedred and Deleted member 23391
So how recessed am I as far as the x-ray can tell? I can pm you a side profile pic if you need
Idk man it should be pretty obvious if ur recessed. If your upper lip and chin are far behind your nose bridge then you are. If they aren’t you aren’t.

• +1
Idk man it should be pretty obvious if ur recessed. If your upper lip and chin are far behind your nose bridge then you are. If they aren’t you aren’t.
My upper lip isn’t behind my nose bridge but I think I also have a Bimaxillary protrusion so that could be why. As for my lower jaw, it’s quite recessed obviously.

You will have to do it either way now or later because you can't custom any implants or osteotomies without it so scan now and analysis your flaws sooner
Can you just go to a hospital and ask? Or call?

Brutal recession. Your jaws look recessed and your occlusional plane is steep af. You likely need trimax with CCW tbh.

Also btw braces do not fix malocclusion/overbite at all. They just angle your teeth so they touch but don’t account for the actual skeletal discrepancy. The reason you had an overbite to begin with is because your jaws are malformed.

Looking at your X-ray I’d guess you have a horseface ngl. Do you have a gummy smile?

Cope you can. His occlusional plane is dogshit lmfao. He’s downward grown af

Just look at your account and saw your pics. As I suspected you are a downward grown subhuman who got further cucked by orthodontists.

You need double jaw surgery, genioplasty, with counterclockwise rotation to fix your steep occlusion plane.

If you want to go further implants because your undereye area is brutally recessed giving you eye bags. This is because you upper maxilla is recessed as well not just the lower.

Just look at your account and saw your pics. As I suspected you are a downward grown subhuman who got further cucked by orthodontists.

You need double jaw surgery, genioplasty, with counterclockwise rotation to fix your steep occlusion plane.

If you want to go further implants because your undereye area is brutally recessed giving you eye bags. This is because you upper maxilla is recessed as well not just the lower.
Do you think insurance would cover bimax if I have an overbite? Also chill fam, I’m just tryna ascend. Also I’m currently saving up for genio

Do you think insurance would cover bimax if I have an overbite? Also chill fam, I’m just tryna ascend. Also I’m currently saving up for genio
Not sure it depends on insurance. They typically only cover it in America if you have TMD or sleep apnea. But idk where you live or your insurance coverage.

Look at your insurance plan and look for “orthognathic surgery”

Last edited: