Reactions: Zeta, LooksThinker, iblametylermeow and 1 other person
Low T feminine faggot twink, id destroy you

• +1
Reactions: F36, Zeta, LooksThinker and 2 others
femine fag twink boneless ima rape you

• +1
Reactions: F36 and LooksThinker
no my family would own your family bring back slavery
Nigga your a loser I get more pussy then your whole family combined and will fuck all the white women i want

Beyond gay

• +1
Reactions: F36, LooksThinker, rand anon and 3 others
looks low t high e

looks like shit

Look like the type to blush when chad compliments you and wouldnt hesitate to open yours legs if he asked you to

• JFL
Reactions: F36
Bro is 11 years old

more gay than my avi

lmao kys faggot I mog u buddy I would beat the shit out of u low t piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
felt moglicious what do you guys think
You can only pull of this Pose if you mog
Else it just looks gay afff holy sht delusional narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and cranticxx
Its good i mog you so hard and i get way more pussy
stfu retard someone who "get way more pussy" doesn't look like that + I mog its not even a question and you get no pussy obv + you're gay asl

stfu retard someone who "get way more pussy" doesn't look like that + I mog its not even a question and you get no pussy obv + you're gay asl
Nigga your a fat loser whos in denial and your doomed its over you will never even touch MTN you dumb curry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigga your a fat loser whos in denial and your doomed its over you will never even touch MTN you dumb curry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
curry? never touch mtn? nigga you are a delusional subhuman who has gay ass pheno and I already mog you while fat nigger I got rated here a lot and always mtn - strong mtn while you on the other hand is a subhuman gay looking nigga who's an incel too :lul:

curry? never touch mtn? nigga you are a delusional subhuman who has gay ass pheno and I already mog you while fat nigger I got rated here a lot and always mtn - strong mtn while you on the other hand is a subhuman gay looking nigga who's an incel too :lul:
Im no incel i talk to women allot and you odnt mog me you dont have any goof features your eyes are mid your jaw is covered by bluber and your hair is trash idk who told you you were MTN but they must have been tweaking also my pheno is far better then yours you fat loser just rope:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll

Jfl this website is filled with delusional tiktok zoomers.

"Muh good facial harmony"

4026548 177F515C 3334 40D6 BB90 A3A10C42603E

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Omen
no you dont your obese