How does one achieve this personality?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
There are a lot of HQ threads on this forum about how to improve physically, but what about the mental aspects? I'd kill to be able to talk to women in this manner:

Are there any books/videos/guides on how to achieve this type of smooth talk/personality for sad mentalcels like myself? Crazy how I know all of the literature they're talking about in the clip above but if I was ever put in a similar situation I'd fumble completely and she'd run away from me asap.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, rand anon and wsada
smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, rand anon and PseudoMaxxer
there is no way and if you cant pull it off with full confidence you will look like the biggest retard ever

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
confidence is for sub htns gl people dont need personalioty the world is built for you already

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Clown Show
there is no way and if you cant pull it off with full confidence you will look like the biggest retard ever
But what if I was fully looksmaxed?
confidence is for sub htns gl people dont need personalioty the world is built for you already
GL have confidence thanks to be being good looking, they correlate with each other.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, PseudoMaxxer and Jamaldickjavontus
But what if I was fully looksmaxed?

GL have confidence thanks to be being good looking, they correlate with each other.
you need to be tall and facially htn to even consider this,then practice it on ugly girls but you will get laughed at for the first 10 times you do it

you need to be tall and facially htn to even consider this,then practice it on ugly girls but you will get laughed at for the first 10 times you do it
I'm 6'4 and should def be able to achieve HTN. But how do I acutally learn it all do you think? I need to know the theory before I start practicing, I'm extremely high inhib/autistic around women.

I'm 6'4 and should def be able to achieve HTN. But how do I acutally learn it all do you think? I need to know the theory before I start practicing, I'm extremely high inhib/autistic around women.
tbh i dont even know bc im also high inhib/nervous aroudn them or talking to them im starting to think its better to use drugs first and then when it feels natural hop off,im thinking something light tho

tbh i dont even know bc im also high inhib/nervous aroudn them or talking to them im starting to think its better to use drugs first and then when it feels natural hop off,im thinking something light tho
Yes I'm gonna order phenibut and get beta blockers prescribed, will completely kill my social angst. But I still don't have any conversation techniques so I will just seem like a confident autist instead

Being lucky at birth, that's how you do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and rand anon
Yes I'm gonna order phenibut and get beta blockers prescribed, will completely kill my social angst. But I still don't have any conversation techniques so I will just seem like a confident autist instead
i was looking into phenibut too i think thats my best option,where are you buying it from? and also id rather be not nervous/confident talking to them not knowing what to say then know exactly what to say but say it nervous,girls dont care what you say as long as your confident to them

Being lucky at birth, that's how you do it.
Modern day psychology teaches us that personality is 50% genetics 50% environment, looking to change my environment :feelshmm:

i was looking into phenibut too i think thats my best option,where are you buying it from? and also id rather be not nervous/confident talking to them not knowing what to say then know exactly what to say but say it nervous,girls dont care what you say as long as your confident to them
@PseudoMaxxer told me he was trying a source, he was gonna come back to me with results I think

• +1
Reactions: finn899
There are a lot of HQ threads on this forum about how to improve physically, but what about the mental aspects? I'd kill to be able to talk to women in this manner:

Are there any books/videos/guides on how to achieve this type of smooth talk/personality for sad mentalcels like myself? Crazy how I know all of the literature they're talking about in the clip above but if I was ever put in a similar situation I'd fumble completely and she'd run away from me asap.

This is isnt realistic no one ever talks like this but fluency and tone is on point

Ive never had a problem with this, possibly because of my enviorment im a good conversationalist, people do tend to like me dispite me being unattractive

I think this might be due to constantly talking to myself, constantly simulating conversations in my head, laughing at jokes ect, it creates fluency.Confidence has to come with experience but that might work for you.

-dont be uptight either, laugh at yourself a bit, shouldn be nervous be calm nonchalant
-break eyecontact smoothly, laughing, changin subject, else let her break contact
(when you do stare down her soul your not trying to kill her, look at her with compassion)
-always wear a slightl smirk
-only laugh on ocassion

jfl at you using drugs

Last edited:
@PseudoMaxxer told me he was trying a source, he was gonna come back to me with results I think
Yeah, unfortunately i found out is both illegal in my country and where i’m going so i can take it with me the next 3 months.

I’ll try to order it once i get to lithuania, if i can’t, you’ll have to wait until march for some review

Yeah, unfortunately i found out is both illegal in my country and where i’m going so i can take it with me the next 3 months.

I’ll try to order it once i get to lithuania, if i can’t, you’ll have to wait until march for some review
Damn, might have to look for a source myself then.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Tell me when ya find out I'm desperate

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
get on roids, ever since i did I literally stopped caring

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
What cycle do you run bro?
just been running osto since like september almost 8 weeks now. I was 20 mgs a day but toned it back to 10 because wanted less suppresion. I might hop on rad in January but i don't know. It is nice but doesn't make you that much stronger just better pumps

Nobody talks like this irl

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
This is how you achieve this personality:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, ScramFranklin and DildoFaggins

Narcicissm sociopathy or psychopathy

Or just being charming

All comes down to feeling calm and at a state of peace that isn’t altered by non-threatening situations like talking to someone.

Aka having a stable amygdala. TM and yoga nidra helped me.

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
There was drug that Loox was planning to take to become more nt but I can’t remember the name. Kratom and gaba simply works 4 me. Low dose edibles work for some people too.

drink

Good personality with women is literally just not caring what they think. Be confident and don’t be a cuck. Redpillers usually lack the first one and just cope with some alpha male facade.

Giga blackpill the fat guy becomes a funny NPC thats you and me

Its over

• JFL
Giga blackpill the fat guy becomes a funny NPC thats you and me

Its over
Very true but I just ordered clen so I’m about to become Joe Goldberg
netflix joe GIF

• Love it
Reactions: sozz
You seriously want to talk like this character?

Take away 2 PSL points and he's literally Jesse Eisenberg and Micheal Cera in every role

to be clear i can’t always talk like this and its a hell of alot harder with specific people but you’ll notice that Joe never says a simple sentence in a simple way the key is to expand your vocabulary and to pick up more sophisticated or "quirky" ways of saying things.
The other thing is to talk slow without being afraid to pause and put weight on specific words vocally as well as through facial expression.
i think a lot of comes down to your voice as well.

• +1
to be clear i can’t always talk like this and its a hell of alot harder with specific people but you’ll notice that Joe never says a simple sentence in a simple way the key is to expand your vocabulary and to pick up more sophisticated or "quirky" ways of saying things.
The other thing is to talk slow without being afraid to pause and put weight on specific words vocally as well as through facial expression.
i think a lot of comes down to your voice as well.
Bookmarked, will work immensely on all of these things. Might be over though since I’m aspie af around women and a bit of a voicel

• +1
Reactions: sozz
Bookmarked, will work immensely on all of these things. Might be over though since I’m aspie af around women and a bit of a voicel
goodluck bhai. practice makes perfect