How does one go about losing muscle?

BBClessBlackcel

BBClessBlackcel

Iron
I know it sounds gay to want to lose muscle on purpose but I have extremely bulky legs compared to my upper body and it turns me into a subhuman Mewtwocel. How do I go about losing size in my legs and only my legs, I've been long distance running but am worried that will cause my body to keep the muscle in my legs due to constant use. Should I starve myself and then rebuild only the muscle in my upper body or what. Need Ideas

fasting for a week + sedentary. after that stay sedentary and eat low protein and stay low calorie

youre retarded so you deserve my advice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
starve yourself then kill yourself at 25

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and thechemist
fasting for a week + sedentary. after that stay sedentary and eat low protein and stay low calorie

youre retarded so you deserve my advice
How long do you think it would take to starve myself to holocaust victim tier? I need the make sure every ounce of mass is lost, I don't wanna become skinny fat

Don’t eat protein, and don’t workout. Its hard to target muscle loss tho. I just quit focusing on legs tbh.

Don’t eat protein, and don’t workout. Its hard to target muscle loss tho. I just quit focusing on legs tbh.
Do u do push pull routine?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I know it sounds gay to want to lose muscle on purpose but I have extremely bulky legs compared to my upper body and it turns me into a subhuman Mewtwocel. How do I go about losing size in my legs and only my legs, I've been long distance running but am worried that will cause my body to keep the muscle in my legs due to constant use. Should I starve myself and then rebuild only the muscle in my upper body or what. Need Ideas
Become Tranny. Fastest way

Big muscles are gay and for faggits.

I want to know that myself, they're still big and muscular and it won't go away

I want to know that myself, they're still big and muscular and it won't go away
wheelchairmaxxing

In all seriousness, I think starving to holocaust tier and then rebuilding physique from scratch could help