how does your personality affect/show in ur face (high iq users only)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
high iq users pls respond

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
personality is not real. can you tell me a feature in personality that isn't inherently being bad or good at a certain thing except introvert/extrovert

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and vermillioncorefan
personality is not real. can you tell me a feature in personality that isn't inherently being bad or good at a certain thing except introvert/extrovert
liking something

being funny/kind

as i stated, only high iq users reply pls

that has nothing to with personality as an abstract concept
thats not even what i asked jfl. high iq users only

that has nothing to with personality as an abstract concept
it does tho

in fact would have more of an influence than just being "good" at something as you can like something you cant be "good" at or that you arent

op is retarded!

continuum fallacy, saying that something is outweighed by other factors doesnt imply it isnt one itself.

op is retarded!
low iq trait: being so retarded that you have to argue whether personality, a concept that has been discovered since 370 bce is fake/real to sound high iq

continuum fallacy, saying that something is outweighed by other factors doesnt imply it isnt one itself.
this is in no way a false dichotomy, elaborate please

this is in no way a false dichotomy, elaborate please
me after arguing if love is real, using big words, and saying elaborate please

high iq users pls respond
I dont think It could be,maybe wrinkles.

But there aré studies showing that certain faces with certain features have More chances of winning in a fight.This Is known as high fighting succes face.So I think beign aggresive can be predicted by face because certain faces evolved on violent envioremets and evolved to have succes in these ancient enviorement.

Also testosterone increases facial masculinization,so a person with higher facial masculinity would tend to be More aggresive because testosterone and other charcteristics of high testosterone males.

I dont think It could be,maybe wrinkles.

But there aré studies showing that certain faces with certain features have More chances of winning in a fight.This Is known as high fighting succes face.So I think beign aggresive can be predicted by face because certain faces evolved on violent envioremets and evolved to have succes in these ancient enviorement.

Also testosterone increases facial masculinization,so a person with higher facial masculinity would tend to be More aggresive because testosterone and other charcteristics of high testosterone males.

View attachment 2861668
So aggressiveness could be shown in the face of a person.:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: dad

how does your personality affect/show in ur face (high iq users only)​

every human has an energy radiating from them. most of this is determined by aesthetics like face, body, the way you dress, the people around you etc. if you look aesthetically below average your more abstact features can help a lot like voice, the way you speak, interests so on so on. you won't become chad by "having a good personality" but the pill that the psl com hates to swallow is: bones is not everything

and why reply to me with that when i never claimed anything here is a false dichotomy.

and why reply to me with that when i never claimed anything here is a false dichotomy.
within the continuum fallacy there inherently has to be a false dichotomy. if there is no false dichotomy, there is no continuum fallacy

within the continuum fallacy there inherently has to be a false dichotomy. if there is no false dichotomy, there is no continuum fallacy
tell me what you think the continuum fallacy is

yep so you were wrong since you've committed the fallacy